Mapleshade Brass Footers - CHEAP!

dkalsi

Have for sale four sets of Mapleshade Brass Footers:

2 sets of Mapleshade Surefoor Set (which Mapleshade sells for $52/set + shipping) 

2 sets of Mapleshade Heavyfoot Set (which Mapleshade sells for $95/set + shipping)

There is noting wrong with them - only selling to finance a projector purchase. 

I'm thinking I can do $SOLD$ Shipped (these are VERY heavy) - thats essentially like purchasing at 50% off. 

Some people believe these help - other feel that they dont. For those that are curious, $SOLD$ is not too steep of an investment. 

I certainly felt there was some benefit from using them under almost any tube gear as well as other products that are senstive to movements (transports, turntables, etc.)

See pictures below

IMG_0171_zps7c46e85c.jpg

IMG_0172_zpsff3f1fb9.jpg

IMG_0174_zps00cdaa48.jpg

Edited by dkalsi

engineer out of Baltimore sells them along with some other interesting equipment. when I first saw his products they seemed quite radical. see what you think. some of his speaker stands and equipment racks are pretty cool looking. IMHO.

http://mapleshadestore.com/feedback.php

oh, and the brass footers support equipment....cd players, turntables, speakers too, I think.

Edited by angusruler

• 1 year later...

they are for isolation place them under equipment and as they set on only the small tip of the brass it is supposed to isolate vibration etc... 

Excuse me, but unless they are anti-grav "footers" it shouldn't matter if it's a small tip or 6 inch feet to control vibration……….right?

engineer out of Baltimore sells them along with some other interesting equipment. when I first saw his products they seemed quite radical. see what you think. some of his speaker stands and equipment racks are pretty cool looking. IMHO.

http://mapleshadestore.com/feedback.php

oh, and the brass footers support equipment....cd players, turntables, speakers too, I think.

Engineer?.....the diffitionn sure has been diluted over the years especially in the audio snakenoil business.

Hi All, 

Yes, these were sold a long time back. FWIW, didn't really add (or remove) anything in my setup. Over the years, I realized that I just don't have a decerning ear (despite not being too old - early 30s). I've tried footers, platforms, expensive cables, budget cables, 2" compression drivers, Be - diaphragms, super expensive crossovers, etc, etc. - and yes one might find a marginal improvement, but NOTHING that was ever worth the price for ME. 

I know there are many others that are happy to $1,000s of a 0.1% improvement in their system - but I've stopped doing that in the recent past. 

I honestly believe, that a moderate litening levels (where most people listen to their music for an extended time), My Klipchorns Cornwalls + NOSValves Refurbishted Eico system provided 99% of the performance of my Klipschorns+ALK ES Crossovers+Voti Audio 2" Horns+ BMS Drivers+all "audiophile" cables

At super loud levels, the Klipshorn system excelled - but rarely did I ever push my system to that level. 

Hopefully this post doesn't offend anyone - just sharing my experience.