Raw Birch Industrials @ $650...

Schu

Ah yes, here we go again....I really wish you would take your rude, selfish, personal attack attitude elsewhere....I really don't care how long you've supposedly been here, how much stuff you own, how much money your have, or how many "posts" you have, I for one would breathe a sigh of relief knowing that I could post or read other posts that didn't contain your excrement.  There. I said it.

• Like 2

jimjimbo

• photo-12530.jpg?_r=1408070194

Posted 18 September 2014 - 01:44 PM

Ah yes, here we go again....I really wish you would take your rude, selfish, personal attack attitude elsewhere....I really don't care how long you've supposedly been here, how much stuff you own, how much money your have, or how many "posts" you have, I for one would breathe a sigh of relief knowing that I could post or read other posts that didn't contain your excrement.  There. I said it.

+10

:emotion-21:  :emotion-21:  :emotion-21:  :emotion-21:  :emotion-21:  :emotion-21:  :emotion-21:  :emotion-21:  :emotion-21:  :emotion-21:

Edited by ZEUS121996
  • Like 1

Jim

Is your last name Schu?

In all seriousness?

No, he actually buys things as opposed to saying the proverbial: "If they were closer they would be mine." Which never does anything to help the seller even though the poster is probably convinced it does.

Did claude just for a Wambulance?

Claude does have another proverbial meaning... thickness an issue dude?

Let's get back on track and off each others backs s'il vous plait?

Thanks!