Style C Cornscalas for $1250 in Chattanooga

Youthman

I posted about this in the last thread that was started about these very same speakers. That was about a month or so ago. Here is the story.......

I posted an inquiry about cornscalas on Audio Asylum ~September 2013. This guy wasn't even a member, but saw the thread through a google search. He joined the site just so he could email me to tell me he had a pair for sale.

We talked on the phone a few times and agreed on a price and to meet in Bristol Virginia, which is three hours away from me. All communications were good up until the weekend of the meet. He wouldn't answer phone calls or texts. I made the drive anyway, because I was already going to a music festival in Bristol that weekend, He never showed and never responeded at all. Just disappeared.

Hey, it's ok if you change your miind about selling something. But at least have the courtesy to let the buyer know. We have all had misgivings about letting something go, but be upfront about it.

Ok, that's my adventure with this guy. I hope whomever goes for these has better luck than I did.

Shakey