any members near beaverton oregon?

Scrappydue

anyone close to there that could maybe grab some speakers for me and ship them? i have contacted the seller to see if i can just talk him into shipping but if he won't maybe someone could grab em for me and just drop them at fedex and let them wrap them to their standards? let me know please. thanks guys

Guest Steven1963

Beaverton is about 20 miles from me. I can't commit to helping but if I had more information I might be able to figure something out.

Beaverton is about 20 miles from me. I can't commit to helping but if I had more information I might be able to figure something out.

steve, it would require picking up three speakers. two towers and one center channel. then dropping them off a a fedex location. of course it would be easiest for me to have fedex on the phone then just hash out the payment info with them. then if you had paypal i could give you some gas money or some money for helping a forum brother out. 

Edited by Scrappydue

Guest Steven1963

I'm trying to work out when I could do it.  I can't make it over there during the week and I have to drive to Seattle for a wedding on Saturday. I'm staying the night up there so I wouldn't be back until Sunday early afternoon.  I can pick the stuff up then, if he/she is willing to wait.  But I don't think FedEx is open on Sunday.  So it wouldn't be until Monday before I could actually get the stuff in the mail. 

I didn't know FedEx would package/box stuff.

Would you need me to audition/inspect the speakers?

Edited by Steven1963

Thanks everyone I went ahead and bought them and my father in law is picking them up and driving them to me. Just so happened I didn't know about a trip he was making this way this weekend!!!

What did I buy? Guess you will just have to wait and see. They will be replacing the upstairs home theater.