Of all the Members of the Forum

eth2

youthman . . . just so he can give me some tips on how to find deals of a lifetime over and over!

I'd probably vote youthman. Seems like many if not most people on forums, myself included, eventually come across as passive-aggressive with anger management issues sooner or later in debates, at least on some level. Youthman seems to be as calm as a Hindu cow as well as intelligent.

Bonus points if you can recognize the pop culture reference in that last sentence, WITHOUT USING GOOGLE. :)

Edited by MetropolisLakeOutfitters
  • Like 1

how many will be in Hope in April

It is only a 10.5 hour drive from here.  I could leave here by 6, be there by 4:30.  Maybe 6 if I stopped to pick up some people on the ways.   Probably $200, in gas depending what gas prices are.  If I take 3 more fellows with me we could split the gas 4 ways, that makes it $50 each.  Split up the driving, each pay for their own rooms. Hotel for three nights, depending on the room could cost around $100.00 a night which equals $300.00.  That puts me a $350.00, plus food and beer, maybe some water. 

...who would you most like to meet in person?

This is a strange existence...spending so much time with people, many of whom you have never met in "real life."

Based on the postings of each member, who would you most like to meet in person?

This is a strange existence...spending so much time with people, many of whom you have never met in "real life."

Based on the postings of each member, who would you most like to meet in person?

This is kinda like putting a large bowel of gourmet jelly beans in front of a kid and tell him he can have his favorite one.  But only one.   

This is kinda like putting a large bowel of gourmet jelly beans in front of a kid and tell him he can have his favorite one.  But only one.   

Pretend you are on a strict diet.

:)

This is kinda like putting a large bowel of gourmet jelly beans in front of a kid and tell him he can have his favorite one. But only one.

It is only a 10.5 hour drive from here.  I could leave here by 6, be there by 4:30.  Maybe 6 if I stopped to pick up some people on the ways.   Probably $200, in gas depending what gas prices are.  If I take 3 more fellows with me we could split the gas 4 ways, that makes it $50 each.  Split up the driving, each pay for their own rooms. Hotel for three nights, depending on the room could cost around $100.00 a night which equals $300.00.  That puts me a $350.00, plus food and beer, maybe some water. 

Keep in mind that everyone attending is also chipping in for catered BBQ at the factory on the 10th.

It is only a 10.5 hour drive from here. I could leave here by 6, be there by 4:30. Maybe 6 if I stopped to pick up some people on the ways. Probably $200, in gas depending what gas prices are. If I take 3 more fellows with me we could split the gas 4 ways, that makes it $50 each. Split up the driving, each pay for their own rooms. Hotel for three nights, depending on the room could cost around $100.00 a night which equals $300.00. That puts me a $350.00, plus food and beer, maybe some water.

Keep in mind that everyone attending is also chipping in for catered BBQ at the factory on the 10th.

If I attend I would be fine with that.

I think the BBQ is at the hotel and Pizza at the factory but I could be wrong. We're definitely chipping in and feeding the factory workers though.

I know nothing of pizza.  I am not running this, but the idea originally was Jake's or similar catering for the Klipsch employees.  Personally I think it's a bit more of a salute than pizza. 

Anyway, we really need to seriously organize and divide responsibilities immediately after the holidays to make this a Klipsch-fan driven success.  Those attending last years Steve driven event had a ball.  This one could really start an annual get together that can grow big time.  We had 17 or so signed up last time I looked.  I think we could see 40 if we really beat the bushes.  If we can get to numbers like that we can pretty well own the motel for the weekend. 

Dave