Of all the Members of the Forum

eth2

I want to meet that dude with the what you ma'call its in his system.  In all honesty, I have not met a forum membet that I have not liked.  All the guys at the Chicago forum meeting in Oct. were great.  I had the pleasure of meeting Dean G and few other members.  I look forward to meeting many more in the future.

Edited by derrickdj1
  • Like 1

Colter, even though he's been to my house twice and i saw him at Ikea once.

he's a short list of members i've met and sold or bought from over the years

Fish - SWL- Spazzz - Hudson Valley Noah - JamesV - LeeW - tromprof - Scallywagger77 - frt8dog - profsbg - hybridamp

Edited by Budman

I've met many at past Pilgrimages, especially one several yeas ago at Hope, and had a modest number at my place on concert occasions like Thebes, Garymd, and DWILawyer once.  I always enjoy meeting them, would like to add Boxx, Oldtimer, Tromprof, Jeff, and numerous others to the list.

Gary's is a jazz, vinyl, and tube Mecca, also in MD.

• Like 1

I can't name all the forum members I've met without fear that I'd leave someone out.  The person I'd like to meet most is the next one I meet.  I, as well, have never met a forum member who I wouldn't enjoy hanging with.  It's been great each time.  Looking forward to April to meeting more.

Could someone please say they want to meet Earl so he'll quit asking????????????? :P

• Like 2

Somehow iv a feeling Earl looks like this:

This is what Earl looks like.

post-58280-0-10360000-1419100934_thumb.j

I met Earl when he made a trip to West Virginia to pick up some gear.  In a garage with 50 pairs of speakers he was able to pick out the two best sets, do some impromptu critical listening.  He managed to pick out the flaws and then ultimately choose the best set of speakers in the place, no easy task under the circumstances.  He is thoughtful, makes decisions almost instantly, and makes the right ones.  In the same environment, it took me weeks to figure what all those speakers were.

Edited by wvu80
  • Like 2