Moving Klipschorn logo

bhenry

I have a set of 2009 Klipshorn's and they both have the pie slice in the upper right corner and for no other reason than I think it looks odd, I'd like to move one of them.

Am I correct to assume that they are just stuck on with adhesive and can be easily moved without leaving any marks or holes in the speaker cloth?

in the early days this was how they were. both in the upper right corner and nailed on

today they should have one in the upper left and right corner and yes they are glued on and their will be some residue when you pull it off. try some go-gone. you have to have the logo at the bottom of the 4 showing

post-12513-0-08360000-1419117541_thumb.j

Edited by Budman
  • Like 1

Would one corner looking not 100% clean bug you more than not having them mirrored? If you do this I think you gotta go into it expecting to have some sort of discoloration, deformity or residue remaining from the removal of the factory badge. With that said whomever placed these on your grills probably flubbed it up. Both my Heresy III's and Cornwall III's had mirrored pie logos as Budman mentioned. Good luck with your decision.

Edited by finallygotmyheresies

I do have the bottom logo.

I wouldn't want two on each so I'd either leave them alone (most likely) or move one of them. I have seen set ups with them both in the same corner and I have seen them in opposite corners and I prefer the opposite corners.

I probably will just leave them. Thanks for the advice.

That's what I was thinking, I could just put it back where it was if I had to.

I think that it might also improve the imaging and realism if I moved the logo. By keeping them to the outside of each of the tweeters it will deflect the sound the same from each side toward the listener, rather than one side in and the other side out.

The pie logos come with a backing on them. Peal the top off and stick them. My guess is they all use the same and should come off pretty easy imo. Worst case if it leaves anything you can't live with you can always just put it right back where it was to cover up anything it left behind. 

best advise right above. try it if the glue reside doesn't come off put them back the way they were.

Edited by Budman