Heresy II Signature Edition

Spocka

Hello;

Looking for some input on a pair of Heresy II Signature Edition WO with cane grills.  They have been upgraded with new

Crites crossovers and new Crites Titanium Tweeter diaphragms.  They also have slanted risers.  I will be auditioning these tomorrow.  The seller will also include the original non-slanted riser bases and hard dome diaphragms if I wanted to return to them to original stock.    I'm just wondering if $700 is a fair price. 

Thanks in advance for any input.

00k0k_7TwJqhT11r_600x450.jpg

• Like 1

I imagine that building a set of cain grills for what ever Heresy that you have would be a lot less expensive. That's a lot of coin for a badge a sticker and a grill don't you think? Best regards Moray James.

See, I don't understand nor agree with your response....I mean, oak, walnut, rosewood, ramblin' rose, it's all just wood right?  No, it's the mojo, the panache, the history, the story.....I would venture to say that if what most of the folks on this forum cared about what just "looks", then we would have all spent a great deal less coin on what we have...Best regards, JimJimbo

• Like 1

I imagine that building a set of cain grills for what ever Heresy that you have would be a lot less expensive. That's a lot of coin for a badge a sticker and a grill don't you think? Best regards Moray James.

See, I don't understand nor agree with your response....I mean, oak, walnut, rosewood, ramblin' rose, it's all just wood right?  No, it's the mojo, the panache, the history, the story.....I would venture to say that if what most of the folks on this forum cared about what just "looks", then we would have all spent a great deal less coin on what we have...Best regards, JimJimbo
I think that's a lot of coin for a badge a sticker and a grill. Sorry I am in it for the sound and a nice visual is not a problem but not necessary for me. We will simply have to disagree on this one. Best regards Moray James.

PS: Jim I understand that with collecting the more info story history you have about an object the better. I am not opposed to collecting one fellow on the forum buys old and restores but never listens to them after they are restored. For the coin mentioned one could buy a used set of Heresy 3 and if you are buying speakers to listen to well I think I can guess which speakers PWK would be listening to in that situation. So I do understand the mojo thing. Collect away.

Edited by moray james
  • Like 1

I think that's a lot of coin for a badge a sticker and a grill. Sorry I am in it for the sound and a nice visual is not a problem but not necessary for me. We will simply have to disagree on this one. Best regards Moray James.

PS: Jim I understand that with collecting the more info story history you have about an object the better. I am not opposed to collecting one fellow on the forum buys old and restores but never listens to them after they are restored. For the coin mentioned one could buy a used set of Heresy 3 and if you are buying speakers to listen to well I think I can guess which speakers PWK would be listening to in that situation. So I do understand the mojo thing. Collect away.

It's not a matter of collecting...and you still miss the point.  No matter, it's all good.  Happy Holidays.

• Like 1