RS-7s For Sale - SOLD

Gorm

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner Gorm.

I would love to have these, but I think I need to upgrade my amp more in the meantime.  For my room, I think my 3's will work out just fine for the time being.  But man, look at those beauties...GLWS!

Yep. Well not in a hurry to sell. I was really mad when I sold my first set. Might just have to tuck these away. Wait for that time when current Klipsch owners are fed up with the RP stuff and turn back to the real reference line. LOL

Good Morning,

Do you have the original boxes? I had previously owned two pair and sold them due to their size when mounted on my wall. Now I wish I still had them. They are a nice alternative to a bipolar/direct radiator design in my room.

Thank You

I'm sorry, I do not. I obtained these from another forum member who was nearby.

Thanks!

It would appear that they have been refinished at some point wtih paint.  Its either that, or the Vinyl paper is perfect. No shrinkage at all that I can see. I have never seen a set with out at least some shrinkage in some area...

Mine are 7 or 8 years old and the finish is still perfect.

My current RS-3 II cabinets in my room don't have any shrinkage either. They've been extremely well cared for it seems.

I'm still heavily debating if I want these to replace my RS-42 II's. As it stands those 42's are the only new line of the reference series I have. If I can break even, then I'll buy these. I think the 7's would dominate over the 42's due to more power, and driver size - so I'm leaning that direction.

It would appear that they have been refinished at some point wtih paint.  Its either that, or the Vinyl paper is perfect. No shrinkage at all that I can see. I have never seen a set with out at least some shrinkage in some area...

Mine are 7 or 8 years old and the finish is still perfect.

From what I've seen if any of the early RS models are exposed to the sunlight, they suffer from that shrinkage or curling around the edges. I have never seen any where this wasn't an issue, a pair i had was very minor, but as soon as you removed the grill, they were starting to loosen around the inside flap.

My current RS-3 II cabinets in my room don't have any shrinkage either. They've been extremely well cared for it seems.

I'm still heavily debating if I want these to replace my RS-42 II's. As it stands those 42's are the only new line of the reference series I have. If I can break even, then I'll buy these. I think the 7's would dominate over the 42's due to more power, and driver size - so I'm leaning that direction.

Its sunlight you have to look out for. It would seem the heating / cooling affect over the years is what causes it. If they were in a dark room, I can't see how they would shrink.

Also on the RS-42 IIs vs RS-7s....Duh. LOL. :D