Klipsch (?) MCM 4-way and 3-way--CL in St. Louis MO

JiminSTL

Hey, Brac, like the dog in your avatar.  Shepherds are so handsome!!!

Or, is that a Malinois?

Jim, let me try out my psychic powers. You are a veteran, or maybe LEO or both? 

Malinois, the avatar is Jack who was trained by the State police down in Florida for me. (he was awesome but no longer with us). 

Our current Mal is Axel 20 months.

http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac262/bracattack/stuff/DSC06584_zpsj05rb4qh.jpg

can I not add self hosted pics anymore?

Edited by Brac

Hey, Brac, like the dog in your avatar.  Shepherds are so handsome!!!

Or, is that a Malinois?

Jim, let me try out my psychic powers. You are a veteran, or maybe LEO or both? 

Malinois, the avatar is Jack who was trained by the State police down in Florida for me. (he was awesome but no longer with us). 

Our current Mal is Axel 20 months.

http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac262/bracattack/stuff/DSC06584_zpsj05rb4qh.jpg

can I not add self hosted pics anymore?

You are a veteran -- right you are, Psychic, I mean Brac!

I appreciate their look, intelligence, courage, and work ethic!

I know you miss Jack, and treasure Axel.  Axel is good-looking, too.  I had 2 wonderful Dobermans--blubbered like a baby when they died!

Edited by JiminSTL

• 4 months later...

Smart man.  Unusual (?) wife in that regard?  Have no idea, really, if the ladies are as often interested in AV stuff as the guys, or not.  Does not seem likely, but I do not know.  I do know my own wife asks only that she "not hear static".  Anything else, she is fine.  Would be interesting if there were some sound data, or better yet, some responses from female forum members.  Am not aware that I know any women who really are involved, either.

My wife found our 1st set of Klipsch some 25 years ago. She was reading the Sunday paper classified and said "what are Klipsch LaScala's" I said let me see that ad.....called the number and they were mine (hers) that afternoon.

She loves all of our audio gear.....

There was one time she didn't want me to buy this one set of Polk SDA 2.3's

We were on our way to work, stopped at the 7-11 for coffee and I picked up a local trading paper. In there I found a guys selling a set of Polk SDA 2.3's for $300 and a Adcom 555II for $200....I was like holly chitt....I told her when we get to the shop I'm calling this guy and if he stills has them... if so we are closing the shop to buy them....She was not happy, she said "YOU HAVE ENOUGH SPEAKERS"...I told her for 300 bones were buying them!!

So I made the call, he still had them...I told him I will be at his house with-in two hours. He said I was the 1st to call about the Polks but the Adcom was sold.

It was about an hour ride to his house.....she was not happy....I was trying to tell her how nice these Polks are....they have great sound (I auditioned a pair back in the early 90's)

We get to my mans house....he was a older man. My wife and I walked in to a very nice house. He said "let me take you upstairs to my audio room"......in the room we go.....there they were.....Polk SDA 2.3's MINT condition just like he told me on the phone....oh yea. 

He played a few tracks from Dark Side of the Moon....they sounded great....

The wife looked at me and said "yea we need these" lol lol.....she is a good wife..

MKP :-)