Thought I would share this :)

joessportster

Joey turns 8 today, he's setting in front of the couch and states "Oh man I forgot to ask for that" I retort ask for what ?? He responds "Headphones for my Ds"

I had already found a great deal on a pair of fostex tx-1 14.99 shipped free and 2 pair were setting here waiting to give him and his brother

Why not give him an early gift before school..................So I give them the headphones and joey flips, runs to get his DS where I have loaded 20 or so songs, hooks them up and 

post-14548-0-47000000-1423232449_thumb.j

when it is time to head out to the bus hes like Thank You Dad, and proceeds to tell me how much better he can hear his music he said 

" it sounds more attractive"  :rolleyes: , These are the moments we remember, 

Jacob set his aside on the bed, did not even look up when I gave them to him angry birds was more important <_<

• Like 7

Jacob set his aside on the bed, did not even look up when I gave them to him angry birds was more important <_<

I have 3 sons, the youngest is 18. I am here to tell you that they could not be more different. It's like they grew up in different countries they are so different.

I always thought that was interesting. Actually it is bizarre.   :wacko:

• Like 1

I have 3 sons, the youngest is 18. I am here to tell you that they could not be more different. It's like they grew up in different countries they are so different.

I always thought that was interesting. Actually it is bizarre.   :wacko:

LOL  :D

agreed, although my brothers and myself are all also completely different..........................

• Like 1

• Moderators

Same thing here, three daughters each about a year apart, each completely different, not even close except in looks. 

Have fun Joe, it goes by really fast, enjoy them being young while you can. One day you going to wake up and there past teens and your older also it happens quickly.

• Like 1

Same thing here, three daughters each about a year apart, each completely different, not even close except in looks. 

Have fun Joe, it goes by really fast, enjoy them being young while you can. One day you going to wake up and there past teens and your older also it happens quickly.

THREE weddings to pay for?!

• Like 1