Sold: Klipsch RT-12d sub - Chicago - $750

opusk2k9

Yes, as noted, there are scratches on the top (I don't like to hide any flaws).  Otherwise, the rest of the speakers are in nice condition.  I didn't find any issues with the woofers or woofer surrounds.  The Klipsch plastic label on the grill is scuffed.  The speaker sounds great.

• 2 weeks later...

How is this sub still available? If this was in WA, I would be driving towards it. GLWS!

It isn't mint (but the the price reflects it), all cosmetic issues from previous owner.  

However, the woofers all look great and it functions like it should.

The lack of shipping does affect the sale too, but it is tough for one person to lift and I don't want it damages in shipping.

I have had several local people tell me they wanted it, but they never followed through.

I hope it sells soon, I have a few things that I have my eye on.

Edited by opusk2k9
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
This is kind of a special sub but I cannot believe your thx ultra set hasn't sold.

I didn't find another Klipsch RT-12d on CL in the country.  I am surprised the Ultra2 is still for sale as well. 

I also have NAD stack, Sansui 9090db, Klipsch KP-2000, etc. on CL and nothing is selling.

Edited by opusk2k9

• 3 weeks later...

I have no doubt you could get $800 if you posted it on ebay.  They are very rare subs, but a great value.  I have two, but it took me a long time to find a second one.

I didn't find another Klipsch RT-12d on CL in the country. 

You know, of course, that your sales only exchange one set of problems for another: while you eliminated one, now you have the "problem" of identifying what is next on the purchase list, negotiating, making whatever logistical arrangements, and so on.  

OTOH, a good problem to have, right?

Congrats.