Just ordered some RF7II's, a 64II, an amp/preamp and a sub!

gadgtfreek

Did you get the RF 7ii and the Outlaw 7500 yet? That really will sound great. My 7125 has plenty of power, that 7500 is going to make those 7ii sing! I play 2 channel out of Oppo 103 and I still grin at the sound coming out of those speakers. Good stuff man.

• Like 1

Did you get the RF 7ii and the Outlaw 7500 yet? That really will sound great. My 7125 has plenty of power, that 7500 is going to make those 7ii sing! I play 2 channel out of Oppo 103 and I still grin at the sound coming out of those speakers. Good stuff man.

The 7125 was actually my first amp, got a cheap one (used) and loved it on my current speakers (It actually puts out about 140w/channel all channels driven too!). I then decided to try out the XPA-3, which has been great. My end game was always a big boy outlaw and RF7ii's, so I finally got em on the way. My 7500 will be here Friday, and I'll just be waiting on my speaker.

Edited by gadgtfreek

Yeah, I noticed the other thread after I wrote this. At least it was an easy fix, just waiting for another speaker aint bad! LOL. You and I will have similar setups as well. I have the RF7ii, RC 64ii and RS 7. I have 5.1 setup. Yamaha 773WA receiver/pre with Outlaw 7125 and Oppo 103. Samsung 64 f8500 plasma. I go back and forth with the Outlaw 7125. I'll run it for a few weeks then unhook it and let the Yammie push for a while. They both sound really good

• Like 1

Dang Pite, your sig is awesome. Anyway, I think either amp you go with will be just fine with those speakers. Plenty of power. Which, if I'm looking at the AVR correctly, the Denon will be just fine with em too. If thats a Denon you have listed.

Thanks mxr dad !! Every time I crank them up, I feel adrenaline rushing !!!

i was sold on amps too until i did a double blind test and couldn't tell the difference between my xpa-5 and a flagship onkyo. now low level avr? sure probably at high volumes. but 4520 should run the crap out of them rf-7ii's. runs my kpt stuff all day and that's 6 15's across the front stage. 

Each of us must chase our "Audio Nirvana" dreams - what's the life otherwise? So, get what ever your heart falls in love with to drive these beauties and skip the below!

But, if your left brain is debating with your right brain and heart then check this out  https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/156427-power-amp-for-klipsch-rf7-mkii/#entry1862751