Getting Back To Our Primary Purpose

derrickdj1

• Moderators

The Klipsch community forum is not the place for controversial topics, such as religion and politics.  That rule was established well before now.  I would suggest you take those discussions elsewhere.  The OPs statement does not need to be dissected or taken personally.  It was not intended to be rude or insulting.  

Edited by dtel's wife
  • Like 1

Here's what the OP said regarding us, and our interests: "Let's get back to basic and leave controversial topics alone. People are passionate concerning some issues and it is hard not to say the wrong thing. It's not fun participating in a thread where you have to worry about every word." "Let us" - that means me, you, and everyone else.. "get back to basic...." That's a clear command. His last sentence then gives us the reason, that since he is not having fun, we had better change. That's not a Butinsky? Did he not have the same choice I have when I choose to silently, and without fan fare and drama, skip jibberish about virtual whisky, and virtual cigars, and rubber ducks?

We differ many ways, I assure you we are not in the same camp. Where you see it as a command, I see it as a suggestion. A positive suggestion at that. I also disagree with everything you say above. When you say us, I'm not part of that "us". Thanks

• Like 4

In my mind, that was totally uncalled for. I don't care who you are, how many posts you have, what you've designed, companies you've started, how much money you have, or whatever....that was rude.

But it's vintage mdeneen. He's like the cantankerous guy at the coffee shop. Sure he irritates, but I for one will miss him when he dies. That will be soon right Mark?

I'm sure the irony flies right over everyone's head that given the list of adult topics not permitted, death wishes are perfectly fine subject matter here.

As long as it didn't fly right over your head that the context and tone of the quip isn't actually a death wish.

• Administrators

OK everyone.... COOL IT. Y'all are acting so childish lately. Stop with the name calling and bickering over the stupidest  :pwk_bs: please.

• Like 1