Priceless

CECAA850

I wish they would show the before "Selfie" and the After "Selfie" pictures.....LOL

Were I work, local law enforcment watch's Social Media for the Gang Banger activity. Often times engaging with them as someone else. Some people are just plain stupid.

• Like 1

Gives a whole new meaning to a Photo Bomb. LOL

- - - 

They used JDAM (Joint Direct Attack Munition), basically converting a dumb bomb, with a Guidance/GPS package.

Dumb Bomb + Dumb Terrorist + Social Media =  likethumb_249x167.png

• Like 1

I saw that.  The AF General who announced that was practically giggling at the stupid terrorist.

I wonder why the AF "outed" that information?  No one would have known, and I would think the AF would have gotten even more selifes from even more morons had they not disclosed how they came to bomb that place.

• Like 1

Why is this information out in the media in the first place?  Now all terrorists know we read their social media. 

It would have been much smarter not to mention why or how we obtained certain information that lead to the air force's actions.  Sucks when politics get in the way of intelligent decision making.