KLF-30s C-7 Medium Oak Black KLF-10s KLF C-7 SOLD

ZEUS121996

The only thinng remaining in this lot is the medium oak KLF-C7
Asking $300 plus shipping

Once again I find myself with a few too many speakers. I have for sale a pair of KLF-30s in medium oak, and a KLF C-7 in medium oak. I also picked up a black KLF C-7 that sounds great but need some work cosmetically. I also have a pair of KLF-10s for rears that are black and in outstanding condition. All speakers are in excellent working condition

Asking 

KLF-30s     $800 SOLD

C-7             $300 SOLD

KLF-20s     $500 SOLD

KLF-10s     $400 SOLD

KLFC-7      $250 SOLD

Forum members can have all of it for $ 1600

Thank you

Mark

post-48599-0-69740000-1436824780_thumb.j

post-48599-0-49700000-1436824798_thumb.j

post-48599-0-79060000-1436824829_thumb.j

Edited by ZEUS121996
  • Like 1

Once again I find myself with a few too many speakers. I have for sale a pair of KLF-30s in medium oak, a KLF C-7 in medium oak and a pair of Klf-10s for rears that are black. I don't have the pics from the 10s posted yet, but here are the 30s and C-7. All speakers are in excellent comdition

Asking 

KLF-30s     $900

C-7             $350

KLF-10s     $500

Forum members can have all of it for $ 1450

I will post pic of the 10s tomorrow

Thank you

Mark

Mark, 

GLWS!  I have (almost--the C-7 is black) the exact same speakers as you--plus a pair of black KLF-20s.  They are a wonderful series!

Edited by JiminSTL

• 2 weeks later...

This is an amazing surround sound set up, I had 30's in the front and 20's in the middle and kg 3.5 in the back with my c-7 center, I was looking for 10's to replace the 3.5's and wound up somehow with 3 sets of 30's...a bit of overkill but wow! I wouldn't trade it for anything!  I am curious what you replaced this set up with?

Ed

• 2 weeks later...

This is an amazing surround sound set up, I had 30's in the front and 20's in the middle and kg 3.5 in the back with my c-7 center, I was looking for 10's to replace the 3.5's and wound up somehow with 3 sets of 30's...a bit of overkill but wow! I wouldn't trade it for anything!  I am curious what you replaced this set up with?

Ed

I think I remember how you scored one pair.  :)

Bump for a great set of speakers and a standup seller

Ed

Ummmm

Right now I will have 3 Belles across the front and 2 Vertical Decorator CWs for rears. I'm working on a pair of Ks so it would end up being Ks with a Belle across the front, 2 Belles for rears and CWs for surrounds. Problem is my house isnt big enough for that, never mind having a room that will hold it

Mark