For those interested in guitars ...

BigStewMan

So Steve, I think this would be an appropriate thread for you to post pics of your guitars.  I know I asked you to post, and you did, but that was a year ago or so, so if you could, please post pics here of your babes.

I've had a severe case of gas:

HD28 x 2

D28 (1967)

OM42

OM18GE

D28LF (Lester Flatt)

OOO28VS (best standard guitar ever made by any manufacturer regardless of shape and scale)

OOO28

D18 (my Banjo Killer)

quite a few more... Bourgeois, Froggy Bottom

Edited by Schu

I wish I could play better so I could justify buying more guitars.  I have a Tacoma acoustic I bought in '96, which was a splurge for me at $700.  My rationale was buy a nice guitar and I will play more...bite the bullet from the get-go.  Well, it didn't work.  I have a Fender Strat and that is it.  I have wanted a cherry sunburst Les Paul or Epiphone, but until my playing improves, and I deserve it, I won't buy another guitar.

I'm on the musiczoo's email list because I enjoy seeing all those beautiful guitars.  Other guitar lovers may like it as well, so here is the link.

http://www.themusiczoo.com/

check this place out...always enjoy looking at their new arrivals.

http://www.wildwoodguitars.com/new_arrivals.htm

Cool site. The first guitar the show is a 59 Jimmy Page Signature series….call for pricing :D drool

the price was up for a while....$100k!

Lady friend has seven guitars.  Will have to take some pics next time.  She has a Paul Reed like the one Carlos Santana played as well as Martin and Taylor acoustics, Gibson Les Paul, Ovation, and a Taylor Liberty Tree.  They all belonged to her late husband. 

We both are attempting to learn to play....can't let those beauties sit idle.

• Like 2