Existential Audio Crisis

Thaddeus Smith

This is so sad to hear about aging, guys with no time to listen to their systems, and guys sitting on the fence about whether or not to get rid of their gear.... because they don't know if they want to upgrade...someday. Really, sad. Tell you what, I have an idea.   Maybe I can help some of you guys out.  

I am going to give you an opportunity to unload your heartfelt burdens and stereo equipment.   If it would help any members out, I am willing to  come to your home with my truck (let me know how big a truck I will need). You can tell  me your tale of woe, regrets of speakers you should have bought and never did...lamenting, and anguish are all acceptable if it helps you to take a load off....However, I can help, I just don't want to hear profanity or blasphemy.  Then I would unburden you from any stereo equipment that is causing the problem. You can even help me to load up the offending equipment, you know kind of look at it like therapy.   Just give me a call.... Get rid of your sadness and equipment all in one day   :D

• Like 1

I'm in Oklahoma. Violating the 3rd commandment is blasphemy. My idea was something I just kind of came up with to help out my fellow forum members.  It just sounds like some of them were suffering from indecision, lack of time to listen to their audio equipment. However, I can help out :)

• Like 1

I'm in Oklahoma. Violating the 3rd commandment is blasphemy. My idea was something I just kind of came up with to help out my fellow forum members.  It just sounds like some of them were suffering from indecision, lack of time to listen to their audio equipment. However, I can help out :)

OK what is the third commandment?

• Like 1

Seriously Harmony, what brings on such pre-qualifications?  If you were to meet anyone here you would not be subjected to profanity or what you call blasphemy.  I have personally met many posters here and have had dealings with others and it has always been civil and above board and beyond reproach. 

I'm in Oklahoma. Violating the 3rd commandment is blasphemy. My idea was something I just kind of came up with to help out my fellow forum members. It just sounds like some of them were suffering from indecision, lack of time to listen to their audio equipment. However, I can help out :)

OK what is the third commandment?

I had to look it up...