LOCK OF THE WEEK

BigStewMan

Week 2 NFL...who is your lock of the week?  Straight up winner not against the spread.

I'm thinking Miami over Jacksonville; but, i don't like my lock being a road game.  

Second choice is New Orleans over Tampa Bay.

Or, it breaks my heart; but, Baltimore on the road over my beloved Raiders.

My gosh Steve, you were 3 for 3 :lol:

Week 2 NFL...who is your lock of the week?  Straight up winner not against the spread.

I'm thinking Miami over Jacksonville; but, i don't like my lock being a road game.  

Second choice is New Orleans over Tampa Bay.

Or, it breaks my heart; but, Baltimore on the road over my beloved Raiders.

My gosh Steve, you were 3 for 3 :lol:

He went against the raiders.  He deserved it.

I'm thinking Miami over Jacksonville; but, i don't like my lock being a road game. Second choice is New Orleans over Tampa Bay.

Two wrongs don't make you right.

I'll go Rams over Washington but I like the Fish as well.

Wrong and wrong again

Colts over the Jets.

Wrong

Miami over Jacksonville

Wrong

Smooth Jimmy's Lock of the week: Rams over the Redskins

Wrong Smooth Jimmy

Colts over the Jets, easily.

Easily Wrong

16 September 2015 - 04:03 PM BigStewMan, on 16 Sept 2015 - 2:12 PM, said: Or, it breaks my heart; but, Baltimore on the road over my beloved Raiders.
I'll taken 'em, they're not my beloved Raiders! :lol: Second choice is AnyTeam vs Cleveland.

Wrong, and then REally Wrong!

What kind of Topsy-turvy world is this where after 2 Weeks Indy hasn't won, Jets haven't lost, and Johnny Football has the 10th highest QB rating in the NFL?  :blink:

Edited by wvu80
  • Like 1

Here are the matchups, with an expert's picks:

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/features/writers/prisco/picks

Wouldn't you have to pick the Patriots over Anybody, but his week over 1-1 Jacksonville?

I'm thinking Big Stew Man gets his first win of the year, and taking me with him. 

Edited by wvu80
  • Like 1

Well, it does say "lock".....not "guess".....trust me, at this point of the season, my picking skills suck.  My daughter, who watches no football (mainly due to the 4 youngsters she has), and my wife, who seems to pick via the most colorful uniform method, are both ahead of me in our pool.  That's disturbing.....

• Like 1

Yeah, that Seattle one was awfully tempting.  The pool that I’m in at work, you give 16 points to your “lock”, 15 points to your next most confident pick, then 14, etc…. you can actually pick more winners and end up losing the week depending on how many points you assigned to each game.  ($225 weekly prize).  first time doing this league.  Previously league was picking against the spread.

this week, i gave 16 points to New England, and 15 to seattle.

Edited by BigStewMan

I hope you win, but GB usually scores quite a bit.

You bet against the Colts!!!

Haha…I don't blame you. That was an exciting ending though, they had 200 yards of offense in the 4th qtr. Never count Luck out of the game, he's a fighter.  

I hope the Colts keep playing like they did in the last qtr.

GB win tonight and total score of 40 or less and I win our $225 office pool.  Only losing picks this week were Jets and Tennessee.  

Late in the 4th and GB will win as they are up 38-22 right now.

Did you mean less than 40 from both teams combined?   If so, you've already lost that $225.