Another Capacitor Thread (and an apology).

Deang

Nismo, get a grip.  I quoted you, and agreed with you by referring to your quote.  Is that OK?

And Schu, you're really stretching it a bit, don't you think?

Then congratulations for the most poorly worded post of the day. lol

Edited by Nismo

I cannot help you. Now stop making things up & attributing them to me.

The I took it, he wasn't talking about you or your post, but rather piggy-backing on your post to comment on Mr. Nismo's insulting signature quote.

Thank you Dave.  I suppose I'll have to try and make a concerted effort to speak more clearly and in much simpler terms.  Whew!  I'm glad we figured that one out!

• Like 1

Hopefully back to the original discussion at hand, kinda too bad that Dean might have done his last RF-7's. I'm sure all those that currently have them, enjoy his work. I'm close enough I could drive my pair down to Dean, but at this point my "original" 7's are like a comfortable pair of shoes or favorite jeans. 

I can redact my comments, just to keep the thread on track, no problem.

Nismo, get a grip. I quoted you, and agreed with you by referring to your quote. Is that OK?

I suggest we all redact our comments so nothing is taken personally.  I think things were accidentally mis-understood.

I'm just trying to help take things back down a notch.

+++

Edit:  I see where Mr. Nismo has already done that.  If you guys will either PM me or Like my post (here) I'll take out all my comments on this.  I think this was a simple misunderstanding based on emotions being a little on edge.

You can un-like me later.  :D

As much as I like you Dave, sorry, but I'm not a redacting kind of guy.  If I say it, I say it.

Not offended in the slightest. But when someone calls members idiots, snake oil salesmen & that the forum is full of stupidity & fools...  I have no problem offering up a response. Way different than being offended.  But then again, that only contributes to feeding the troll. My mistake was taking the bait. 

• Like 1