Belle's Oak - $1500 (Minneapolis)

TasDom

get 'em.

I did call to let him know he was selling too cheap and could get $1700-$2,000 for them. Sorry brah :)

I don't understand why you would do that.?  "Sorry brah"and a smiley makes it all better?  

Oh, so, you were joking?  Hard to tell.....

Edited by jimjimbo
  • Like 1

get 'em.

I did call to let him know he was selling too cheap and could get $1700-$2,000 for them. Sorry brah :)

I don't understand why you would do that.?  "Sorry brah"and a smiley makes it all better?  

Oh, so, you were joking?  Hard to tell.....

Should I have put a winky face?

Lol I knew you were messing with me. No way you post it if you did it. + The main crew guys on this sight are all top notch people from my experience. 

ps. Jimjimbo I know you knew and he knew you were just razing him. Was justing pointing it out in case he wasn't sure I knew :) 

By the way I'm still in the thinking stage on these so by all means if anyone else is better at making there minds up.. no hard feeling if you snag them. I told the guy the same thing. 

In fact plz someone buy these so I don't. I know if i sit here long enough looking at them I will buy them at some point lol. 

Edited by Cinema_head

By the way I'm still in the thinking stage on these so by all means if anyone else is better at making there minds up.. no hard feeling if you snag them. I told the guy the same thing. 

In fact plz someone buy these so I don't. I know if i sit here long enough looking at them I will buy them at some point lol. 

This is that point! Go get them. I don't see a post that states how far you have to drive, but went 12 hour (6 each way) to pick mine up and never regretted it. Only wish I had taken the plunge sooner. Oh, and one more thing, don't sell the cornwalls.