Interesting La Scala?

Matthews

And how about these?  ...going to look at them at 7:00 a.m. tomorrow. Already went to work to get the dolly :) Hmmm? - winter project -

I just got schooled by our fellow Klipschites on the worth of beat-up LS.  The seller says make an offer.

I'm guessing, offer a hundred bucks for the pair?  :unsure:

• Like 1

Selling two klipsch speakers. Don't know much about them. One of them the sub is blown and only the horn works. Sound pretty good for its age. The other one can't get working a lot of wires are disconnected. They are pretty beat up and worn. When the one was working it was very loud

So one sub (woofer) is blown, only the horn works (no tweeter?) and sounds pretty good for its age. The other has wires disconnected and doesnt work. Both are pretty beat up and worn.

What's not to like?

Mark

• Like 1

I would go and at least look at them in a heartbeat.  Unless they've been submerged in a pond or pulled from a fire, there's not much that can't be rescued.....

You sir, are the living definition of an optimist!  :emotion-21:   :D

• Like 1

I would go and at least look at them in a heartbeat. Unless they've been submerged in a pond or pulled from a fire, there's not much that can't be rescued.....

You sir, are the living definition of an optimist! :emotion-21::D

When it comes to Heritage rescue, heck yea!

• Like 1

LOL - picked up em' Scala's for buck-twenty-five :)

Cool!  B)

I know you'll need a little time to figure out exactly what you're going to do with them, but if you don't mind, go ahead and start a separate thread if you do a restoration.  You could bring them back to stock, you could do an economy restore, you could gut them and supercharge your drivers and network.  Heck, it might be fun to hook up the wires, spray paint the outside, and see if you could flip them for 500 bucks.

You are limited only by your imagination and your wallet.

No matter what you do, it's going to be a BIG job.

Edited by wvu80
  • Like 1