Cornscala expert needed

InVeNtOr

so who among the group is the go-to Cornscala guru? i need a little help.  i've always wanted to build a custom set with custom dimensions.  i have a professional CAD program (i have a degree in it, but all i've used it for is drawing speakers!) and have designed a set.  i'd like to send over a rendering or detailed drawing and see if any error pop up.  i would greatly take suggestions for parts. a while back i had the woofers picked out, Bob Crites i think, and i believe GotHover had a wooden horn that was said to be the best....

but there has been many moons since then, so i honestly don't know what the best route is. 

there is also the question of...are Cornscalas still a good choice? i'm a movies only guy and will most likely stick with a 2.1 set up.

lets see if this works....

it did!

ok, i don't have the dimensions on this, but they are there....just hidden.  once i swap hard drives and get my drafting program up and running i can supply any and all needed. i know on this design i gave up on having a grill.  i don't use them so i figured why spend the money one some to cover these up. 

Assembly1.pdf

Edited by InVeNtOr

sure. i don't have the program up and running, but as soon as i do, i will post them.  no, they are just a CAD design i thought of.  i looked back and i have 4 different designs, or at least 4 different models with different names....lol

i think i was going for a poor mans Palladium that is easer to build.

the tweeter i think was a PE choice. i don't remember.  i did make the cut out 130mm x 130mm so i assume i had something in mind. i had a ton of emails with Bob so i would have taken his advice on the tweeter.