SOLD - AMAZING Museum Quality Klipsch Heresy's - SOLD

Jonathan Wood

IMO, anything even the least bit negative, or that could be perceived as critical, that is a response to a Garage Sale thread should be handled privately.

Garage Sale postings that are unrealistically high priced or exaggerated in any other way should be allowed to die on their own lack of merit. IMO, a Garage Sale thread is not the place to express sarcasm or to be otherwise critical. If you aren't interested in the item as described at the price posted, then ignore it.

Sellers have a right to ask whatever they like. Prospective buyers are free to offer whatever they feel it's worth, including nothing.

Common civility suggests that Garage Sale posters not be publicly criticized. Unfortunately, "common civility" appears to be in short supply.

Edited by DizRotus
  • Like 3

That is probably THE cleanest set of 1973 Heresy's in the world. You are free to market them anywhere and at any price you desire - they are your speakers.

Personally, I would pay more than your asking if I was in the market and I am sure anyone who appreciates them would, also.

Are you sure you want to sell them? They are most likely, as you stated, Museum quality.

Neil, as much as I WHOLEHEARTEDLY agree with everything in your post, it has nothing to do with the actual sale of the speakers :emotion-21:    I would be remiss if I didn't mention that. B)

I agree, but the seller liked it.

Perhaps we can avoid such unpleasantness in the future if it is clear that such antics are not amusing.

Edited by DizRotus

Those are the cleanest and best looking H's I have seen here or anywhere else for that matter. The Hope plant could be picky with their veneers at that time and from what I understood, they culled a lot way back when just because they could.  There was little or no regulation on the exotics as well and they were all dirt cheap. I would just about trade a thumb to have my K's covered from that same Walnut tree.

GLWS,  but you really should consider keeping these. IMO, they're worth more than you're asking, you just don't find them like this anymore.

Thanks for offering them to our forum members

Yea. Looking forward to seeing them in a museum somewhere soon. And I mean that with all due respect.

I don't know if you're being facetious or not. But thanks.

They are in a collection of sorts... But mostly just a guy with a lot of gear. He came to look at a turntable I was selling today, and had to have the Heresy's too. Even though he already has a birch pair... And doesn't particularly care for them. Haha. He was just enamored.

They sold themselves pretty much.

- Woody

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk