For sale take 2: VRD, What's left

USNRET

Looking back at some paper work it looks like I have a little over $5000 in the mods for the three with veneer, Volti, crossovers. Finding someone wanting three mod kits would be hard and finding someone with a Volti modded pair wanting a like modded speaker.............

Yes it's that expensive time of year but I have sold everything but the VRDs (and misc stuff) and will entertain offers > $2000 net for these fine amps. @ $2200 net you also get the tubes I have (2 additional quads of matched KT-88s and some fine small signal stuff). Not quite like a pig in a poke but they have been here sitting idle awaiting use but alas.....

Example: ECC801S (12AT7 premium tube) Telefunken, diamond mark

Edited by USNRET

I am completely shocked these amps and tubes are still here.... Guys, there is at least $1500 in tubes here, not to mention some of the best amps on this planet to put them in!!!  WTF?

If I didn't already have VRD's, I'd be all over this like a bum on a bologna sandwich....

Edited by paul79

I am completely shocked these amps and tubes are still here.... Guys, there is at least $1500 in tubes here, not to mention some of the best amps on this planet to put them in!!!  WTF?

If I didn't already have VRD's, I'd be all over this like a bum on a bologna sandwich....

like a tooth fairy in a crack house

Yeah not even Schu tire kicked them :P

that's not true... I offered up a VPI classic 2 with HRX and Acrylic cover. that's more than generous.

But with no amps, preamp or records what's a boy to do?

Amps and tubes are sold. Records pending payment.

LOL... hence the no sale :)

I have had the CS2 for sale for a few weeks on ebay trying to get a buyer, but only "tire kickers" and low ballers lately. I wanted to make a cash offer to USNRET...

Oh well, the money will go elsewhere.

Edited by Schu