Basketball; Curry Madness

DizRotus

Fantastic run by the Orange.  They have nothing to be ashamed of.

The Big 12 had two teams slated to be in the Final Four, Kansas bombed out early and OK had a historic loss in semi's.

North Carolina vs Villanova to the finals on Monday.  I'll pick the V-team based on the strength of their annihilation of the Sooners today.

Fantastic run by the Orange.  They have nothing to be ashamed of.

The Big 12 had two teams slated to be in the Final Four, Kansas bombed out early and OK had a historic loss in semi's.

North Carolina vs Villanova to the finals on Monday.  I'll pick the V-team based on the strength of their annihilation of the Sooners today.

And you use to be such a nice young man.....

UNC is my pick, but my endorsement has consistently been the kiss of death. Just ask MSU, West Virginia, Michigan, Iowa, Indiana, Wisconsin, Purdue, Maryland, Kansas & Oklahoma.

Edited by DizRotus
  • Like 1

I'll pick the V-team

Based on your pick of the V, I'll go with UNC. :D :D :D

Didn't you have Oklahoma beating the V on Sat night?

Seriously though, UNC's got the big guns in this one.

If you'll go back and research all my picks on this thread, I think you will find I've been wrong picking the winners at about the 99% rate.  It's eerie how one person can get it wrong almost all the time.

It's like having some sort of special gift. 

• Like 1

I'll pick the V-team

Based on your pick of the V, I'll go with UNC. :D :D :D

Didn't you have Oklahoma beating the V on Sat night?

Seriously though, UNC's got the big guns in this one.

If you'll go back and research all my picks on this thread, I think you will find I've been wrong picking the winners at about the 99% rate.  It's eerie how one person can get it wrong almost all the time.

It's like having some sort of special gift. 

Dave….you have to break out of the slump sometime soon :lol:

• Like 1

I think Monday night's game will be an excellent one. UNC might have more talent, and they're playing well, but I think Villanova is playing a little better. Their win Saturday night was about the best performance I've ever seen. It should be interesting.

• Like 1

Buddy Hield is the Naismith Player of the Year.

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/15125185/oklahoma-sooners-g-buddy-hield-named-naismith-player-year

I saw him play against WVU 3 times this year.  After WVU lost to Oklahoma at home earlier in the year WVU Coach Huggins was asked essentially why his team just lost to OK.  His answer was (paraphrased) "because they had Buddy Hield and we didn't."

He was my favorite college player to watch this year, a real class act.