Basketball; Curry Madness

DizRotus

I really can't believe they won it!  Astounding!  I've never seen an ending like that.

Even the announcer is saying he never saw a 44-seconds like that before.

I haven't watched a single game of the tournament a college sports isn't my thing.  My son in law and daughter came for the weekend and he's an aggie alum so naturally we hade the game on in the kitchen as we were playing cards.  I've never seen a finish like that before in my life, it was amazing.  On a more heartbreaking note, I missed winning the big hearts game by 6 points.

Even though I don't dislike Duke, I'm glad they're out. I like coach K, but I'm just tired of seeing them in the tournament. I really dislike the Duke player that consistently trips players, that's just bad sportsmanship. If IU can't win, I hope someone who's never won it wins it. 

Even though I don't dislike Duke, I'm glad they're out. I like coach K, but I'm just tired of seeing them in the tournament. I really dislike the Duke player that consistently trips players, that's just bad sportsmanship. If IU can't win, I hope someone who's never won it wins it. 

Yeah and K was mad that Brooks took that 3 with 2 seconds on the S clock. What was he supposed to do, turn the ball over?  Then, K had Brooks apologizing to him for taunting the Duke fans.   Sheesh, Duke fans are as vile as it come and they live by rhetoric having their home court seating so close to the playing floor.  Not to mention duke got a very "liberal" seeding after a ho hum regular season, oh but K will certainly point out his kids are young and Oregons team is very old!

I guess the door hitting K in the azz hurt this year.

Go Orange!!!!!!!!

We have the best cheer:

"Let's go Orange"  It's the only cheer we have that all the Syracuse fans know all the words to.

Edited by thebes
  • Like 2

Notre Dame looked dead and buried until that final minute.  Good last minute burst by them.

The 'Cuse finished strong as well.

+++

Elite 8; time to start picking a winner.  Kansas and Oklahoma still carrying the Big 12 banner.