Cornwall I's in DC $650 for Forum Members-Gone But Never to Be Forgotten

thebes

Yup these are mine so I thought I'd share.  Here's the details:

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/ele/5383031540.html

I originally got them from Joe Sporster.  Selling thanks to Arrow's tip off in this section. 

This posting is really for info/thanks since I'd rather move these beasties out locally.   Klipsch heritage usually sells quickly in this area.

Edited by thebes

Sigh. One last listen, Al DiMeola and Paco de Lucia's joyous masterpiece "Mediterranean Sundance" never sounded better. and I almost cried when I spun for the buyer Eva Cassidy's powerful version of "Over the Rainbow".

My "thunderous" buddies for the better part of a decade.  I'll miss those beasties.

I'll miss those beasties.

It'll only hurt for a little bit...they're like old (flames).....you remember how lovely they were, and how much pleasure you gave and received, and then....POOF!....they're replaced by a some (one) (thing) wonderfully new and exciting...and it's all good again....Don't worry, be happy.... 

I'll miss those beasties.

It'll only hurt for a little bit...they're like old (flames).....you remember how lovely they were, and how much pleasure you gave and received, and then....POOF!....they're replaced by a some (one) (thing) wonderfully new and exciting...and it's all good again....Don't worry, be happy.... 

But, but...I want to blubber some more before I move on. Ya know sorta like when Mrs. Bazoom, my teacher in fifth grade, told me  I couldn't stay after school anymore.  Wish I coulda kept these boyos, there's some serious magic inside them.

Stephen, the grills came from Fritz, I think, and then I sold, practically gave away, (at least that's my story) the black grills to somebody else here, can't remember who. God my memory is going.

I was very happy with the look and a good solution for anyone with black speakers.

Sigh. One last listen, Al DiMeola and Paco de Lucia's joyous masterpiece "Mediterranean Sundance" never sounded better.

Mediterranean Sundance also sounds unbelievable with headphones.  With either headphones or great speakers, you can sonically almost see the guitar players sitting on stools across from one another as they trade riffs.

In your honor: