I am on fire! I scored a pair of RB-75's ....

joeinid

$650 and meeting face to face to pick up. That was the buy it now price. Started at $450 but did not want to lose out.

Mind sharing what you gave for them? The reason I ask is I also have found some I have until Tuesday to decide between them or CF4's.

Edited by joeinid

"I am on fire! I scored a pair of RB-75's ...."

That is exactly how I felt when I scored mine.  Too bad I had to find them in Tacoma, WA which is completely and diagonally across the country from my location in Florida.  They arrived safe and sound the way they left Washington.

$650 and meeting face to face to pick up.

I got mine for $650.00 shipped plus Paypal fees but they are worth every penny and then some IMO.

Joe you are on a tear with your P-17B's and RB-75's.  

Photos my friend, we need photos. ;)  :D

Bill

Edited by willland

Mind sharing what you gave for them? The reason I ask is I also have found some I have until Tuesday to decide between them or CF4's.

Seriously? You can get a pair of 4s for the same price as 75s? Buy the 4s unless you don't have room for them. I guarantee they blow the 75s out of the room. The 4s are awesome

Mark

Edited by ZEUS121996
  • Like 1

Seriously? You can get a pair of 4s for the same price as 75s? Buy the 4s unless you don't have room for them. I guarantee they blow the 75s out of the room. The 4s are awesome

Mark

Yes, in terms of overall impact, no question. However, imo, there are things that the 75s do better. Mainly the quality of the midrange and the speed of the bass.

I have not been this excited/happy since getting back into Klipsch.

I'd like to thank everyone for the encouragement.

I've wanted Jubilees forever, but not sure I can make them happen. These bookshelves have been supremely satisfying.

Here's a quick and dirty photo of the RB-75's that I was able to pick up today. So far very impressive. Sounds a little thicker and denser than the P17b and RP160M. I like 'em too. I'll have to see how each stacks up long term.

post-62038-0-49620000-1452474580_thumb.j

Edited by joeinid
  • Like 1