$$$$$$Power Ball$$$$$$

MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE

• Moderators

I just fired up a FAT Maduro, Pre-celebration body conditioning.------- ;)

Conditioning, I think that's already been done, I can see it now taco's everyday  B)

• Like 2

Conditioning, I think that's already been done, I can see it now taco's everyday  B)

Qasidillas have taken over that billit.

• Like 2

All I have to say is if anyone in this thread takes the cake, they have to cough up 50K each to all posters in this thread.....AND buy each poster a set of Jubs :)

I suggest the winner simply buy Klipsch, Inc.

Then invite us all to Hope for a personal tour of his new factory.  B)

• Like 3

• Moderators

All I have to say is if anyone in this thread takes the cake, they have to cough up 50K each to all posters in this thread.....AND buy each poster a set of Jubs  :)

I would be happy to, of course but we would also need the info for where you and the wife went on vacation. If I remember it looked great and would make a great place for a big "meeting" for friends to just celebrate, i would love to do that also, guess I should have bought a ticket. :mellow:  

• Like 2

All I have to say is if anyone in this thread takes the cake, they have to cough up 50K each to all posters in this thread.....AND buy each poster a set of Jubs  :)

Got an easy fix for that.

If the forum Buds feel "Entitled" then they will need to earn it............by being included in the "NEW" Sharknado movie!

That should pretty ruin any thoughts of getting ahead in life!

• Like 3

If I got to kill a shark, that would be awesome.  if I got to kill English, it would be even better.

And the "Leading Man finely shows up!

Yes Oldtimer and i appear to be the only followers of this Less than B- movie.

All iv ever seen by the way were clips, thank god i got off light one that one :lol:

• Like 3

If I win I am buying 11.4 Boze and connecting with Monster all around suckers ...........it only takes one cable

and then I would invite Roy to fish with me on Lake Fork, Texas (18 lb large mouth anyone?)

Edited by USNRET
  • Like 4

Keep in mind gentalman, none of this movie Fantasy comes true untill i at least get my money back from this powerball thingy.

Rights for the movie iv got a "Rate Lock" at $12.99, 10 bucks is too much as far as im concerned.

But iv got $15 out on tickys so who knows?

• Like 4