What's Happening in You Neighborhood This Weekend

derrickdj1

Don't need no dam hunting permits.  Varmints are Varmints.   :ph34r:

If but that were only true :( , if that were only true, we would have a different POTUS :)

Roger

We had one of these rallies canceled near where I live this weekend because the promoters couldn't guarantee the participants safety...

That said, the quote above blows my mind....Ironically I saw that the same  poster wanted to give a couple of Muslims he was talking to online "both barrels" and then less than two hours later the San Bernardino  Shootings happened. I guess I don't understand the mindset of wanting to shoot everyone that doesn't agree with you, especially on a Forum that doesn't allow political discussions until someone wants to talk about gun safety. Then again, I imagine someone talking about wanting to shoot the POTUS isn't going to be viewed as "political," by everyone but I for one am offended by it.  

WOW!!.... Really??

You and I have crossed swords in BS before, but as YOU know that I was made a member of BS by Amy, Chad has seen fit to make it so I don't qualify for BS anymore, through no fault of my own.

I realize that your capabilities are sub par, but go read what I wrote again, reread it, then read it again, until you begin to comprehend what I typed.

I did imply that the POTUS is a varmint. I also implied that if you could just shoot varmints without a permit as another member put it, that we would have another POTUS. (if you think this statement is not an accurate assessment, then you are out of touch with reality) I even implied that if we had another POTUS that I would be happy!

At no point EVER, did I infer or say that I personally wanted to harm or shoot ANYONE!!

At the very least, I think you owe me an apology for misrepresentation of what I typed!!!

In the future, if you get your little feelers hurt, try sending me a PM.

And, I am not "this poster", check my profile, unlike you, I list who I am and where I am from! I don't hide!

For future reference, my name is Roger, so if I offend you, PM me, or you can call me at 419-231-5494.

If I threaten you in some way, please feel free to contact Chad, or a moderator.

But don't you ever, ever, EVER call me out in the open forum again!

I did not call you out, never posted anything to do with you, YOU called ME out!

I will not respond to you any further in open forum again, so you contact me in private if you have anything to say!

Roger

• Like 1

In the future, if you get your little feelers hurt, try sending me a PM. And, I am not "this poster", check my profile, unlike you, I list who I am and where I am from! I don't hide!

No. And for the record, I stand by my response on this open forum and my "feelers" weren't hurt.

Edited by Zen Traveler

Don't need no dam hunting permits.  Varmints are Varmints.   :ph34r:

If but that were only true :( , if that were only true, we would have a different POTUS :)

Roger

We had one of these rallies canceled near where I live this weekend because the promoters couldn't guarantee the participants safety...

That said, the quote above blows my mind....Ironically I saw that the same  poster wanted to give a couple of Muslims he was talking to online "both barrels" and then less than two hours later the San Bernardino  Shootings happened. I guess I don't understand the mindset of wanting to shoot everyone that doesn't agree with you, especially on a Forum that doesn't allow political discussions until someone wants to talk about gun safety. Then again, I imagine someone talking about wanting to shoot the POTUS isn't going to be viewed as "political," by everyone but I for one am offended by it.  

WOW!!.... Really??

You and I have crossed swords in BS before, but as YOU know that I was made a member of BS by Amy, Chad has seen fit to make it so I don't qualify for BS anymore, through no fault of my own.

I realize that your capabilities are sub par, but go read what I wrote again, reread it, then read it again, until you begin to comprehend what I typed.

I did imply that the POTUS is a varmint. I also implied that if you could just shoot varmints without a permit as another member put it, that we would have another POTUS. (if you think this statement is not an accurate assessment, then you are out of touch with reality) I even implied that if we had another POTUS that I would be happy!

At no point EVER, did I infer or say that I personally wanted to harm or shoot ANYONE!!

At the very least, I think you owe me an apology for misrepresentation of what I typed!!!

In the future, if you get your little feelers hurt, try sending me a PM.

And, I am not "this poster", check my profile, unlike you, I list who I am and where I am from! I don't hide!

For future reference, my name is Roger, so if I offend you, PM me, or you can call me at 419-231-5494.

If I threaten you in some way, please feel free to contact Chad, or a moderator.

But don't you ever, ever, EVER call me out in the open forum again!

I did not call you out, never posted anything to do with you, YOU called ME out!

I will not respond to you any further in open forum again, so you contact me in private if you have anything to say!

Roger

BS forum chatters must be getting tired of covering everything that's wrong with the world, or tired of chatting with each other.

I think the BS forum is up seven active artist now.

Funny after all the complaints of NO BS forum, Chad gives them one, and as one can see nothing is good enough for very long.

• Like 1

BS forum chatters must be getting tired of covering everything that's wrong with the world, or tired of chatting with each other. I think the BS forum is up seven active artist now. Funny after all the complaints of NO BS forum, Chad gives them one, and as one can see nothing is good enough for very long.

It has been dull in there but not for the reasons you think--Insofar as discussions being dragged out here--I think it shows more that people want to discuss these issues and that post count thing sucks!

It's very sweet that you keep count.  Valentine's Day is only a week away!

When a forum has 37,343 Total Members and the BS forum has only seven who are able, or wish to chat there,

I don't think id be bragging about the "Club" :rolleyes:

• Like 2

It's very sweet that you keep count. Valentine's Day is only a week away!

When a forum has 37,343 Total Members and the BS forum has only seven who are able, or wish to chat there,

This also got me thinking that outside of the lounge and BS forum there aren't many audio posts, comparitively speaking...I don't keep track but are there anymore than 20 folks that post here on a regular basis? Edited by Zen Traveler

It's very sweet that you keep count.  Valentine's Day is only a week away!

Yes, sounds very silly when you put it that way doesn't it ? :lol:

• Like 3