First post!

ssamick

Hey all.  I just got into the audio world about a year ago and I can say its definitely an addiction.  Th good sort.  I have a 7.1 System.  Klipsch book shelves make up 4,5,6,and 7 channels.  Along with the reference series R-12sw sub. So I thought I'd post about a deal.  Most of you probably already know but fry's is selling the r-10sw for 174.00 and the r-12sw for 197.00.  I hope this is the right place to post this.  Anyways thanks letting me post!! 

• Like 1

Ssmaick,

Welcome to the forum.

Hey all.  I just got into the audio world about a year ago and I can say its definitely an addiction.

I like to call it an obsession. 

Th good sort.

Yes indeed.

I have a 7.1 System.  Klipsch book shelves make up 4,5,6,and 7 channels.

What are you using for the fronts and center channel?

So I thought I'd post about a deal.  Most of you probably already know but fry's is selling the r-10sw for 174.00 and the r-12sw for 197.00.

Yes I have seen others post about this deal.

I hope this is the right place to post this.

Okay to post deals here but most prefer to post deals in the subforum of the Garage Sale forum called "Alerts!".

You can introduce yourself in any section so again, welcome.

Bill 

Edited by willland

Welcome....  however, heed the warning, flee whilest you can...

Today, bookshelves.....and a hot girlfriend.

Tomorrow, Reference and your hot girlfriends best (but less attractive) friend.  Side benefit?  Your sound is better

After Tomorrow?  Heritage and now you are with your hot girfriends best friends cousin.  Side benefit?  Sound is even better

Future after 2 divorces?  You've gone through Cornwalls, LaScalas, Khorns and Jubilee's.  Now you are after the KP-600 stack but the only girl you know who has them....has no teeth.  You son, just struck gold.

:huh:

• Like 3

Welcome to the forum.  You are in a safe place with other addicts.....?

Stick around and you will be amazed at what you learn to make your system shine.  Oh, don't be bashful and ask question no matter how dumb you think it is.  These turn out to be some of the best questions.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Welcome to the forums.  Some great folks here.

Sorry all, I'm using a polk t-50's and polk cs-10.

My first system was Polk RT800, CS300 and F/X500...funny...I just looked and I still have the photos of that system on my server here.  I had a chance to purchase a pair of Klipsch CF-2 mains, KV-3 center and a Velodyne F1500 sub for $250.  I bough the set because I wanted to upgrade my Velodyne CT100.  Needless to say, once I heard the CF-2's, I quickly realized how much detail I was missing from the Polks.  I sold the Polk System and I've been spiraling down the slippery slope for years.  :lol: