Can Your Fancy Assed Speakers Do This?

Wolfbane

• Moderators

No way my speakers can do that, but it's not why I have speakers. If i want something to talk and answer questions for me I can call my wife. 

Now if it had an aux output where it could be plugged into a normal home setup it could also intimidate someone who breaks in, @100+db. 

• Like 6

• Moderators

They have people brainwashed, there logo should be  "Better sound through ​research marketing", 

The sad part is even comparing the sound some would rather the tiny hidden models just for aesthetics or convenience, sad.  

For those just feeling inadequate.... Just buy a Tap, spray paint it to just flat back, and.... put on top of your K'horn (left side...), LOL!!!! Then do the usual outlandish marketing claim to guests...

PS... Don't forget to drag out your magic crystals and electron alignment speaker wire modules, etc.... :blink:

I've got a couple of women who hang around here who seem to think ceiling mount, tiny Bose or anything 1/15th the size of my Belles were invented solely to provide as good as or improved sound. Drives me crazy!

Not to make it quantitative...but.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMyD3TSXyUc

Edited by Mighty Favog

Just buy a Tap, spray paint it to just flat back, and.... put on top of your K'horn (left side...), LOL!!!! Then do the usual outlandish marketing claim to guests...

Amazon Opens Up Alexa To Developers and Third Parties

One of my buddies has this and it's pretty cool. He has it connected to his computer in his center. He tells it to turn on/off lights in different zones, play music through the stereo, a few different apps so far. I was pretty impressed for the couple hundred it cost

Mark

He tells it to turn on/off lights in different zones,

A verbal Clapper?? :)

Yes basically a clapper. Now all it needs is a hand to appear when you ask for stroke me to play

A handy would be dandy

Mark

One version of Hell has the subject trapped in bed with a non-responsive Clapper. Can't turn the TV or lights off.