Palladium sale

mustang guy

I've never owned a Palladium, but from what I hear, they are the ****. I've heard people say they were phasing them out, but that might be because they are on sale. Perhaps it only means there is a Palladium 2 on the horizon! That would be exciting news. The look and finish of these speakers is as good as it gets, and I suppose the components are also top shelf. 

Does anybody have a clue what is happening with these speakers? Is Klipsch cutting it's losses because of low PM, or have they seen great margins and are going to introduce a new Palladium line?

i have inquired in europe as a friend of mine has is a klipsch distributor and he says there is no sale going on  . it might be just a case of some resellers cleaning stock  rather than Klipsch originated sale .

I think it originated at Klipsch. This is from their site:

OcDWIoG.png

I do not know what they are up to. My personal guess from a business stand point: Klipsch has always shot for the upper 10% of the market and done well. They have in the past attempted to widen their target market when the introduced the Synergy line. The Palladiums went in the opposite direction and took aim at the upper 1-2% of the market. The products were great but the price point didn't attract enough followers. Even die hard Klipsch fans baulked at the high price. They tested the waters and are now revising their strategy. Just in the few threads here, you can tell there is a much greater interest in these fine speakers. OR it may just be a sale!

• Moderators

They have numerous stuff up on their "specials" section, Palladium's are just one of many.

When does their fiscal year end?

There are a about a 100 reasons a company puts something on sale, and 100 more if the company is publicly traded. I don't think it is presently possible to say any one particular reason is any more probable than another.

Maybe Mr. Jacobs is on vacation and the marketing/sales department decided to go crazy?

• Like 2

• Moderators

They have numerous stuff up on their "specials" section, Palladium's are just one of many.

When does their fiscal year end?

There are a about a 100 reasons a company puts something on sale, and 100 more if the company is publicly traded. I don't think it is presently possible to say any one particular reason is any more probable than another.

Maybe Mr. Jacobs is on vacation and the marketing/sales department decided to go crazy?

Best answer!!