Cell carriers.

CECAA850

I had sprint from about 1994 to about 2015... I was never really happy with coverage and more importantly the coverage and speed. I switched to Verizon last year and its been nirvana ever since. Verizon is more expensive, but worth it as the service now finally delivers on speed and quality.

Edited by Schu

T-Mobile has worked for me better than Sprint did.

T-Mobile is nowhere I want to be.  Big mistake using it to navigate to Florida.  I drive the old roads, and the minute you get on one T-Mobile is gone.  Probably had internet 40% of the trip, coverage maybe 60%.

Dave

I just checked the IMEI of my phone and it's incompatible with Verizons network.  I have a Samsung S5.  It looks like they're more compatibly with Apple products (which my wife and daughter have).

Odd, they offer an S5 on their web site.  I need to check further.

I have been thru ATT, Verizan, Sprent, Tmabile and currently use the T. Price was better $150 a month 4 lines, unlimited, un-throttled data. ALL carriers have weak/dead spots. So far we have found N.E. TX weak but all other carriers dead and the son reports weak spots thru Florida on his bus trip to Disney. I hot spot my Samsung S7 edge and use laptops and iPads from it. Faster than 'free' hotel wifi and the kids use them on road trips. So far, so good. I caution with the "T", make sure it is really a corp store, some are just license holders and do not touch them (we did until we learned the difference).

iPhone 5s

Samsung S7

Samsung S7 edge

LG G4