Need a couple of copper badges....

jimjimbo

I also was looking for one or two of the copper badges because the one that came with the 2000 Klipschorn I picked up was bent. After seeing what they want for a badge on eBay, I just straightened the one I have the best I could. I believe that more than $20.00 for a simple badge is crazy.

Good luck.

Tom

I just bought some Forte ii frames for my Fortes and had them covered with some Blonde cane and they look really cool - my current grills are perfect so I didn't want to take the badges of those grills - the used ones came with one badge - the speaker just looks better to me with the badges on - so I pad $29 on ebay for another badge and waiting it to be delivered - to me my stereo is a part of my living room decor so whats $30 aft all we spend on our hi fi gear?

I'll post pictures once the grills are mounted with the new badges - btw - my wife loves how they look so far

1 hour ago, Fido said:

I just bought some Forte ii frames for my Fortes and had them covered with some Blonde cane and they look really cool - my current grills are perfect so I didn't want to take the badges of those grills - the used ones came with one badge - the speaker just looks better to me with the badges on - so I pad $29 on ebay for another badge and waiting it to be delivered - to me my stereo is a part of my living room decor so whats $30 aft all we spend on our hi fi gear?

I'll post pictures once the grills are mounted with the new badges - btw - my wife loves how they look so far

I agree that after all we spend on our audio gear $30.00 doesn't seem like a big pile of money.

I just feel that charging that much for a badge is rediculous and greedy. This of course is only my personal opinion and I do respect other's thoughts, beliefs and opinions. Anyone can pay what they choose and justify it any way they want.

Hell, if I had an extra one I would just give it to you.

Tom

Thanks Tom - I actually agree with you that $30 is insane for a Klipsche badge. But... - when I place the one badge I have on the cane grill - it looks freaking good. When I had my turntable re plinthed it was over $300. Yes it probably sounds a little bit better with the solid plinth but more importantly it went with our living room decor. After that change my wife was totally into doing the cane grills - yesterday I showed her what the grills would look like on and she was totally stoked. i made some pins with magnets to go with the Forte ii grills so I can put the original grills back on if I want to. Waiting for the epoxy to dry on the magnetic pins and for my second badge to arrive - Pictures soon - imho - the Fortes look amazing with cane grills but its all subjective

Hi Tom - I'm a passionate photographer so I'm very visual. I have an old color organ I updated to match the decor in the house - so listening to music and seeing music go together.  Sample of my photography work - Hugh Hefners wife - beauty

image.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fido said:

Hi Tom - I'm a passionate photographer so I'm very visual. I have an old color organ I updated to match the decor in the house - so listening to music and seeing music go together.  Sample of my photography work - Hugh Hefners wife - beauty

image.jpg

Ahhhh! That would match my decor perfectly!

Tom

Lmao Tom - yes she makes any room look a little better. My speakers wouldn't even need grills with her in my living room:P

image.jpg