college FB 16/ NFL PLAYOFFS 2017

wvu80

Remember when there was speculation that two B1G teams could/should make the CFP?  OSU's disappearing act yesterday supports the argument that 2 B1G teams would have been 2 too many.  Whether or not the B1G was good top to near bottom, at its best, it can't compete with Clemson and Alabama.

16 minutes ago, JL Sargent said:

But what if Clemson and Alabama were in the same conference?

Then maybe there would be a different conference champion.  If wishes were horses, beggars would ride.  If pigs had wings, they could fly.  Don't confuse bullshit with logic or facts.

18 minutes ago, DizRotus said:

IMO, OSU is a better team than PSU, therefore, I believe PSU would not have fared better against Clemson.  If PSU dominates USC in the Rose Bowl, I will modify that opinion.

If wishes were horses?  If OS were better, why didn't they win the conference?

1 hour ago, oldtimer said:

Don't confuse bullshit with logic or facts.

2012 National Championship Alabama vs LSU!!!! Same conference, National Championship Game. Maybe Brian needs to lay of the sauce tonight? Those ARE the facts Brian. It already happened. Hopefully that little fact helps with your confusion. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JL Sargent said:

2012 National Championship Alabama vs LSU!!!! Same conference, National Championship Game. Maybe Brian needs to lay of the sauce tonight? Those ARE the facts Brian. It already happened. Hopefully that little fact helps with your confusion. :rolleyes:

So now the contrived national championship games are gospel.  OK.  Got it.  Lay off your own sauce.

That's actually the second time I've left a t off the word not today. Probably won't be the last either.

That 2012 National Championship Game was when LSU didn't get past the 50 yard line. Tough night for the Tigers for sure. If the two best teams in the country are from the same conference, then those two teams should play for the championship.

10 minutes ago, JL Sargent said:

Seriously, are you ok? That's no even coherent thinking.

OK.  All kidding aside....Me like watch football.  Football good, and what committee says is therefore good.  Football too big, money too big to let be decided on field.