college FB 16/ NFL PLAYOFFS 2017

wvu80

1 hour ago, CECAA850 said:

And one of them has a brand new offensive coordinator. 

I just saw that!  :o

This is Alabama, with only one game to go.  No mater how they try to downplay it, this is NOT a little thing.

Still, it's like breaking up.  You don't dump your current girlfriend unless you've already got a better looking one lined up. 

5 hours ago, JL Sargent said:

Well Kiffin has a new team, offense only had 60 yds passing against Washington and he certainly seemed distracted. Florida Atlantic has their new coach I guess.

Kiffin is a dweeb.  He deserves Florida Atlantic, but they certainly don't (deserve) him.  I give him a max of two years there.  Carnac has spoken.

From what I saw on Saturday, Alabama will have its hands full with Clemson.  I'm looking forward to the game.

I'll be in Vegas at a business convention next week.  Since the game is at 8:00 PM EST, it will start at 6:00 PM MST.  There will be an open bar welcoming event at that time.  If a suitable TV isn't available, I'll be in my room watching the game.

• Moderators
4 hours ago, DizRotus said:

From what I saw on Saturday, Alabama will have its hands full with Clemson.  I'm looking forward to the game.

I'll be in Vegas at a business convention next week.  Since the game is at 8:00 PM EST, it will start at 6:00 PM MST.  There will be an open bar welcoming event at that time.  If a suitable TV isn't available, I'll be in my room watching the game.

Nevada is in the Pacific Time Zone. (GMT -8).  If you switch to MST while you are there you are going to be an hour late to everything.

8 hours ago, dwilawyer said:

Nevada is in the Pacific Time Zone. (GMT -8).  If you switch to MST while you are there you are going to be an hour late to everything.

That's even worse.  The game will start at 5:00 PM.  On the other hand, the informal gathering will still be going after the game is over.