college FB 16/ NFL PLAYOFFS 2017

wvu80

17 minutes ago, JL Sargent said:

Is a touchdown pass from the 5 a Hail Mary? I certainly don't think so. +30 at least in my mind.

No, a TD pass from the opposing 5 is not a Hail Mary.  not by any stretch.  and yes, 30+.  anything less, probably not so much.

2 hours ago, jimjimbo said:

28-24 Green Bay.  That should be the best game of the weekend.  Seattle/Atlanta will be close behind.  Although I am a Seattle fan, I think the Falcons just have too much offense for them to handle.

Pretty good analysis.  You could do this for a living.  B)

+++

My Steelers are at the Chiefs.  Pittsburgh is hot, but it doesn't matter what you did last week, it matters what you do this week.

5 hours ago, wvu80 said:

Pretty good analysis.  You could do this for a living.  B)

+++

My Steelers are at the Chiefs.  Pittsburgh is hot, but it doesn't matter what you did last week, it matters what you do this week.

I heard Big Ben was in a air foot cast Monday.

Just now, Ceptorman said:

I heard Big Ben was in a air foot cast Monday.

I don't wanna hear that.  :(  But I knew that was going to happen.

There is a reason I'm not an NFL coach, but geez, leaving Rothlesberger in the game with a 20 point lead with 2 minutes left was stupid.  He was hurt while trying to PASS on the next to last play of the game, something like that.

5 minutes ago, JL Sargent said:

I don't know what to make of GB

GB was my favorite to come out of the NFC till Nelson went down.  He's a real difference maker.  Still, it wouldn't surprise me if Rogers willed them to go all the way to the big bowl.

No matter who plays them, N.E. will be a tough out.

• Like 1

People hate N.E. because they win.  I hate them because they're in the same division as the Dolphins but even I can't deny that the QB and coach are at the very pinnacle of their professions.  I'll hate them again Saturday when they beat the Texans.

I'm picking Chiefs at home (and the Ben foot issue), Atlanta at home vs. Seahawks, NE at home vs. Texans and GB away vs. Jerry Jones Boy's....I don't think Jordy Nelson's injury is going to affect GB all that much....look what they did to the Giants without him.

Living in KC, although my interest in the Chiefs have dwindled over the years( season tickets in the Montana, Marcus Allen days) the Chiefs can look damn good yet their offense can sometimes leave you scratching your head. And in living here we are in a winter storm watch over the weekend with ice and freezing rain, no snow amount mentioned. This would certainly effect any passing game for both and KC's running game leaves a lot to be desired. Either way it should be interesting. Rothlesburger ankle injury is nothing more than ploy he has played numerous times in the past. The guys a horse and if he has any pain it will be horse tranquilizers that take the edge off.