college FB 16/ NFL PLAYOFFS 2017

wvu80

Well, I was wrong twice today.  That will come as a shock to most of you.

+++

Two terrific offenses today which have been good all year, and two defenses that rose up.

Go Falconies in the Superbowl, I'm going with the underdog.  Beat the Pats!

• Like 1

I'm still on the fence on this one.  It's hard to bet against Brady and Belichick but Atlanta's offense looks basically unstoppable right now.  Atlanta's defense is playing better than in the past too.  I don't see an edge in QB but if I had to choose right now, this year maybe Ryan.  The coaching edge would go to New England.  I have no opinion on special teams and the defenses are close as well.  This is looking like it might be a very entertaining game.  It might pivot on a turn over or special team play.

• Like 1

It could come down to Super Bowl experience, and the Pats definitely have that covered. Who was the Atlanta player that propositioned the undercover cop for sex the night before the SB years ago? He probably didn't cause them the game, because they were blown out.

14 hours ago, mungkiman said:

You've mentioned the Falconies before. Is that a thing?

Something I made up just for this thread.  It has no special meaning, just having some light hearted fun with the name.

+++

I picked the Falcons just so Mr. Pats3of4 will have somebody to spar with.  He loves his Pats and it's no fun if everybody agrees with you.  B)