First Comedian On Vinyl Since The Vinyl Craze Started?

thebes

Today's Washington Post has an article about a new posthumous George Carlin album, that includes a bit he had about killing lots of  people but had the bad timing to bring out, and then stop using, the day before 9/11.

Interesting part to me was the fact that it will also be issued on vinyl.  Now in the olden days almost  everything, and everyone, you could think of put their stuff out on wax, but I can't think of anybody but musicians doing vinyl today. 

Here's a link to the story:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/entertainment/fifteen-years-after-911-we-can-hear-the-only-bit-george-carlin-ever-cut-for-taste/2016/09/07/40e0312c-745c-11e6-8149-b8d05321db62_story.html

16 hours ago, Chad said:

FWIW, lots of comedians have been putting stuff out on vinyl over the past few years.

Good call Chad.  I should've searched before I posted because there are a lot of  modern comedians issuing their stuff on vinyl.

Now get back to work and answer my question in the Klipsch Forum section about posting pics.:D