The Klipsch Audio Community
Sign in to follow this  
bobpni2

speakers

.I have a pair of speakers medium oak .Legend KLF 30 Towers ,they are 45.25" high and 14" wide and 16" in depth and weight 102 lbs. and asking $550.00 [203] 488-1023 BRANFORD, CT If there is no answer leave a message

small pic..JPG

12 hours ago, bob said:
  .I have a pair of speakers medium oak .Legend KLF 30 Towers ,they are 45.25" high and 14" wide and 16" in depth and weight 102 lbs. and asking $550.00 [203] 488-1023 BRANFORD, CT If there is no answer leave a message

small pic..JPG

Very hard to see in the original post:

Repost for Bob:

• Like 1

On 10/12/2016 at 2:04 PM, Ave Bona Cornwall said:

Edit...A member in Southbury CT just had to let his CF-3's go for $450.  I would think the market for the KLF 30 and CF-3 might be similar.

I like the CF3, but I like the KLF 30 more than $100 better. CF 3 for 450 is a great deal. 550 for KLF 30 is a better deal. 

GLWS 

On 10/12/2016 at 8:38 AM, bob said:

Not having any luck selling them

Sometimes it works that way. Location, time of year and the  phase of the moon seems to play a part in it. I've had 2 sets of KLF 30 and they are some great sounding chest pounding speakers. 

• Like 1

If you were local to me bob I would have already grabbed them. By far my favorite speakers I have owned from Klipsch.

Tim

I would have grabbed them 9 months ago... traveled further for my KLF20s.  Hang in there.. someone will bite

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Weber said:

Bob, what are you replacing them with? I am not replacing them with any thing need the money been out of work.

Damn, sorry to hear that! If I were close enough I'd be more than happy to pick these up at your asking price. Have you tried posting these on eBay? Just add 15% to the price for seller's fee's, might reach a few more people.

Only speakers from Klipsch I've heard so far that surpassed the RF7s in music quality

GL with the sale :)