Soooo....

Grizzog

I think I need help.

Yet another set of Klipsch followed me home today.

Here is a horrible photo:

42bb8f68299ba43a84637361e0692a9f.jpg

This now makes it a set of Heresy III, Forte I, and Chorus II in addition to some other brands.

I really like all of them. Unfortunately, my wife says that they can't all stay. I'm going to be deciding which 2 get to stay in the next few weeks. It'll be a sad...sad day when one leaves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Grizzog said:

I think I need help.

Have you thought about a trip to Kohls for a new purse for the wife, you considerate husband, you?  That might buy you another month or so with the new speakers.  :D

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Grizzog said:

I think I need help.

Yet another set of Klipsch followed me home today.

Here is a horrible photo:

42bb8f68299ba43a84637361e0692a9f.jpg

This now makes it a set of Heresy III, Forte I, and Chorus II in addition to some other brands.

I really like all of them. Unfortunately, my wife says that they can't all stay. I'm going to be deciding which 2 get to stay in the next few weeks. It'll be a sad...sad day when one leaves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're still a rookie.  It gets worse.  Trust me....

• Like 2

2 hours ago, wvu80 said:

Have you thought about a trip to Kohls for a new purse for the wife, you considerate husband, you?  That might buy you another month or so with the new speakers.  :D

I like that thought however for real speaker staying power and when you start buying The Big Heritage gear you might up the ante  and just pass by the Kohls as you head to much greener and more expensive pastures for her purse purchase. Shiney things are good too and of course things with four wheels that go vroom vroom. At that point you may begin the KHorn search. 

• Like 2

Here's the deal, better hurry.  It is a complicated mathematical formula but you can give it a try.  (Trip to Hawaii for 2 weeks) + (New car) / 2017 (next year) * covers (something to protect the top of your speakers for candles or something fragrant that won't vibrate off) = What new speakers? 

• Like 1