Mwm subwoofers in Albany

dtr20

I have had some correspondence with the seller and he has sent me 3 pics of the cabinets, and says...

" They're stored in a relatively dimmly lit corner in our shop. Sorry the images are not perfect.  I've given them the once over again. 99% of the edges are near pristine. Structurally perfect.  All joints/visible cleats are as new. A couple small rash marks from moving around but purely cosmetic and very quickly and easily repaired for refinishing purposes.  "

He seems willing to be a bit flexible if buying all 4 singles but it is about 6.5 hour drive from my house.

Gas and a Uhaul trailer rental would not be a huge expense, but he also eludes to the likely hood of new woofers needed.

I don't know much about this "Ported" version, but I am guessing that 4 new solid doors would convert them back the the "Normal" version that I am familiar with???

MWM-1.jpeg

MWM-2.jpeg

MWM-3.jpeg

• Like 1

Why in the world would you port the rear of the driver chamber?  I would think that would lead to excessive driver excursion.  If that's a Klipsch option, I'd be curious as to the reasoning behind it.  If an owner did it then, that explains a lot.