GO PACKERS!!

TasDom

Just now, oldtimer said:

Jimbo has the right idea.  Few teams are going to want him, and those are the teams he probably won't consider.

Romo would be a very expensive back-up.  If Dallas can't trade him they might be forced to cut him.

I can't help but think the Texans might be interested in Romo.  Think about what that team might look like with a healthy JJ Watt and half way decent QB! BTW, JJ lived a few miles from me and I watched him and his two brothers play in both HS & College.  All great dominating players!

The Pack - For a while, while I was in the service, I roomed with three Texans.  I recall listening to the Ice Bowl on AFR and they were ready to kill me when Kramer & Bowman moved old Jethro out of the way allowing Starr to sneak in.  I was thinking about those great friends during today's game and wondering if they were cussing me out when the field goal passed through the uprights! 

The Atlanta Game should be a great one and luckily several friends and I will be in Vegas to watch the game.  Hoping it's a lucky trip.

Denver is going with either Paxton or Trevor for next year. 

Romo is made of glass, so whoever picks him up is taking on a lot of risk. 

If he doesn't end up with Jets / Bears (outside chance of Bills) by August, he will almost certainly be signed by week 4 when some other teams starter suffers a season ending injury.