Letgo Klipsch

TasDom

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, SWL said:

It's a Klipsch LF-10. One 10" active....two 10" passives. Best sounding Klipsch sub I've ever owned.

Ding ding ding!!!! Chad...what does he win?  I thought it looked like a legit Klipsch speaker, just wasn't familiar with that model. 

http://www.klipsch.com/products/lf-10

• Moderators

Is it being shipped?  If so, I had one shipped one time and asked the seller if he would pack the woofers separately since they have plastic baffles and if / when it is dropped, the magnet breaks off and you end up with the magnet beating the speaker up from the inside.  The seller agreed and I still ended up with a damaged speaker.  I think the crossover broke loose and we had to order a new one from Klipsch parts.

1 minute ago, Youthman said:

Is it being shipped?  If so, I had one shipped one time and asked the seller if he would pack the woofers separately since they have plastic baffles and if / when it is dropped, the magnet breaks off and you end up with the magnet beating the speaker up from the inside.  The seller agreed and I still ended up with a damaged speaker.  I think the crossover broke loose and we had to order a new one from Klipsch parts.

Yes I remember reading that story. He's having Fedex pack them and insurance. I had my 75's packed and shipped coming from Denver. Arrived in perfect condition. Think positive Youthman!! Don't stress me out lol.

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, Coleman said:

Think positive Youthman!! Don't stress me out lol.

I am positive.  Positive you need to ensure it.  LOL.  I've only had a few speakers shipped and I was always nervous until they arrived and I was able to determine if they survived.  You will be fine....just ensure it.  :D

• Like 1

On 1/24/2017 at 9:22 PM, Coleman said:

Just bought a minty RC7 Cherry on letgo today. Should be here next week. Thank you Tasdom for scouting.

My pleasure, hope it arrives safely. Here's the before shipping picture for you :P (Don't stress)

62e374ece4a67f54b11bb569b72d3d2c.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...
Just now, jimjimbo said:

I could use a pair of those! Carl would your son in law be willing to go and look at them?

I haven't heard back from him yet.  If they're 250 for the pair I would imagine he'd want them. 

I could certainly get them to Hope if it came to that.