Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

My kids were watching Boss Baby this evening and in one scene "Mars" was playing so I thought I'd give this one a go tonight. Also, junior year of high school we played "Jupiter" in our halftime show.

The Planets

Composed By – Gustav Holst

Conductor – Sir Georg Solti

Orchestra – London Philharmonic Orchestra

IMG_0911.JPG

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Good evening/afternoon  (I think it is lunch time over at FR's place ??)  Anyway, I am cross posting tonight............enjoying my new RP-280F's and tonight for the first time, hooked up to tube gear!   Decided to put this classic on for a spin of the Rega rp-6 and it is very smooth sounding, I am pleased... :)IMG_5934.jpg

• Like 4

Hey there Comay............great play there !   I know this is a vinyl forum mainly..........but, I have this very fine copy of your selection as well...  This on magnetics.......   ;)    (sorry FR.....hope you forgive me...)IMG_5936.jpg

• Like 3

..........Ok..............back on the vinyl track.................this BLUES classic........another eBay purchase..   I left all the original shrink wrap on, as I do with any shrink that has the original tags and stickers such as this one.....   Lets spin it now :emotion-21:IMG_5938.jpg

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, Tigerman said:

..........Ok..............back on the vinyl track.................this BLUES classic........another eBay purchase..   I left all the original shrink wrap on, as I do with any shrink that has the original tags and stickers such as this one.....   Lets spin it now :emotion-21:IMG_5938.jpg

How far are you from Worcester?  Have you seen the Alerts post for Worcester?

• Like 2

Hey there Nick................good to see you here tonight, loving on that Rega :emotion-21::emotion-21:    I am really having a blast listening to these new Klipsch speakers with the old tube amps hooked up to them, and a debut listening session for the Rega through them tonight...   That Exact II cart really shines nicely doesn't it ??    Enjoy my friend, especially the Pink Floyd !!   We got ELP going over in RTM, a nice prog / blues night :D across the forums....

• Like 3

Yes, saw all of that.................the KH's are interesting, as they don't look anything like what was built in the 60ies (which mine were too)...  Sorry to see the fellow part with his beloved gear..................eventually, we all head that way I am afraid....   ;)

• Like 2

All for tonight my friends..................a little after 12am. midnight, time for this one to bed down............................................................

More tomorrow evening for certain.....   Good night now......................-_-

• Like 3

Good morning :emotion-44: / good evening (FR)......  Had my 6 hours of sleep and now getting breakfast and coffee going...   Listening to Mulgrew Miller and Wingspan on my Jazz Spotify 'mix' here in the kitchen...  Absolutely more vinyl tonight :smile:

Enjoy yours...:emotion-21:

....................g

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Tigerman said:

Yes, saw all of that.................the KH's are interesting, as they don't look anything like what was built in the 60ies (which mine were too)...  Sorry to see the fellow part with his beloved gear..................eventually, we all head that way I am afraid....   ;)

I have first dibs on yours !

• Like 2

Ok, Mike, but you may have a challenge with a certain RTM'er from Arizona :lol:

Paul, I learned early on, that the longer the beans are in the roasting process the more the caffeine is roasted OUT during that procedure .......hmmmmmm...    I suppose you could 'condense'  the coffee in the brewing method which is probably what you mean, but initially, the darker roasts have less to begin with, at least that is what I have read in the foodie mags....

• Like 1