Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

3 hours ago, amped said:

This came on Saturday. As for the title, you'll have to read it from the photo ; ]

Mine showed today.  Gonna unzip the big box then unzip a few and move to the coffee table w/laptop.  May as well enjoy it.   :)   Yanno, I ALWAYS wondered why I saw pics of laptops laying on coffee tables w/some feet in it   Guess ya learn sumpin EVERY day around here if you pay attention.   Only took me 7 or 8 years.  Still not done.  😂 Nice to see ya in here again sharin the love.  Won't be long and you'll be broke but happy!  Gotta watch 'em!

@KROCKhas a new girlfriend btw.  One hot lil number too.  How many hours has it been now???  You're killin me here.  You need some new vinyl for her now brother.  She deserves nothing but the best!  That poor lil Linn table is sittin there idle.  😂  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

@Dave1291 There's 76 hrs on the cart as of now. I just ordered 9 more LPs from Discogs a few minutes ago.  5-Jazz, 1-Classical, 2-Elington & 1- Muddy Waters.

Next, I'll be on to southern Rock. 12- Skynyrd LPs so far. That = over 1k🥲

I have something for @MicroMara. Half of it came today......🙃

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Yuuuup!  :)

pink-floyd-wish-you-were-here.jpg

On its release, Wish You Were Here received mixed reviews from critics, who found its music uninspiring and inferior to the band's previous work. It has retrospectively received critical acclaim, hailed as one of the greatest albums of all time, and was cited by keyboardist Richard Wright and guitarist David Gilmour as their favourite Pink Floyd album.

Alan Parsons, EMI staff engineer for Pink Floyd's previous studio album, The Dark Side of the Moon, declined to continue working with them due to him starting his own group and working on their first album. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

This doesn't need an intro...  She's hot anytime not just before you go ni-ni!  lol  Hmmm, wonder where that @KROCKis.  He's either working hard or...   :)

Diana-Krall.jpg

See that lower corner of the pic Krock???    Oh nm.  I get a new Lingo box next summer maybe.  That table of yours is soooo sweeeet though.   Ugh.  I want one.    :) 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

12 minutes ago, AndreG. said:

Bootlegs... Recently I seem to have a faible for them.

Those things are an entirely different ball game.   I've got a stack here from long ago.  Might just be fun to dive into again.  A couple of back stories on a few that are totally bizarre.  Gotta remember though I'm a scrounge.  Always have been kinda.  lol

• Haha 2

Back in the day if you couldn't play you became a sound man even if you didn't know anything about a sound board.  Hahaha    I saw that happen a few times in bars after shows, etc.  It's usually my answer when asked what I did running around.    😂

Then there were those that knew what they were doing who cranked 'em out to make a buck.  Then there were those who wanted to give their stolen shows to the artist for his approval.  Then there were those...  Then there were none.   Those things are an  entirely different ball game.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Dave1291 said:

This doesn't need an intro...  She's hot anytime not just before you go ni-ni!  lol  Hmmm, wonder where that @KROCKis.  He's either working hard or...   :)

Diana-Krall.jpg

See that lower corner of the pic Krock???    Oh nm.  I get a new Lingo box next summer maybe.  That table of yours is soooo sweeeet though.   Ugh.  I want one.    :) 

Drs. today! I'll be Spinning early to get to the 80hr mark in da mornin.....

• Like 2