Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

2 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

@MicroMara Like their logo, that's a big turntable because of it. His stand for it is perfect though! And who doesn't like to hear and old rocker getting giddy about gear! I couldn't make it all the way through :rolleyes: Mine is great, and sealed like it was from the factory, so it should be good another 20... `till the end.

2.thumb.jpg.17f3318712eebc0f6effa6eae24a5feb.jpg

no doubts JJ , a good Linn Clone , all other Pro Ject TT´s are not my business

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, MicroMara said:

no doubts JJ , a good Linn Clone , all other Pro Ject TT´s are not my business

It's got a suspension like no other, under the plate. Balanced on five balls, great gimbal too! But the page with all the interesting stuff about that Classic when it came out in 2017 isn't at their website anymore. They made it to emulate those old Linns!

https://www.audioappraisal.com/pro-ject-classic-turntable-review/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

@MicroMara Like their logo, that's a big turntable because of it. His stand for it is perfect though! And who doesn't like to hear and old rocker getting giddy about gear! I couldn't make it all the way through :rolleyes: Mine is great, and sealed like it was from the factory, so it should be good another 20... `till the end.

2.thumb.jpg.17f3318712eebc0f6effa6eae24a5feb.jpg

do you remember the time spinning here with us ?

• Haha 3

Didn't care for that extra LP too much but together all their studio stuff in perfect sounding records!

Got to see them on their "Synchronicity" tour at the Omni. The Fixx opened had just put out "Reach the Beach" Great show, good "stuff" and we rode around the city on MARTA for the rest of the night!

Edited by JohnJ
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, MeloManiac said:

I want to let you know that I'll be completely off line for the next week, no 4G, no internet, no vinyl spinning: I'm on a hike in the Moroccon Sahara with my students, living in tents, off the grid!

Screenshot_20230216_135300_com.spotify.music.jpg

Safe travels, you will be missed.😁

• Like 3