Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

@KROCK  Yes, I prefer LPs to CDs, but for records after 80' it bothers me less, for example for Tutu, Aura and all this period

The Columbia CD boxes are splendid, even if they are not LPs 😉

@Dave1291  sorry but I don't understand the subtlety of the joke, don't forget that English is not my mother tongue. explain to me a bit, please 😄

• Like 4

@mustang_flht   

Dr. Phil is an American talk show created by Oprah Winfrey and the host Phil McGraw. After McGraw's segments on The Oprah Winfrey Show, Dr. Phil debuted on September 16, 2002. On both shows, McGraw offers advice in the form of "life strategies" from his life experience as a clinical and forensic psychologist.[3] The show is in syndication throughout the United States and several other countries. Occasional prime-time specials have aired on CBS.

• Thanks 2

@mustang_flht  I have Water Babies and it’s a great record 

He and Wayne Shorter wrote the compositions and performing with his best working unit of musicians including Herbie Hancock 

My list of what’s in my collection is 

Four and More ( Live )

B-itches Brew 

A Silent Way

Kind Of Blue (3 versions )

My Funny Valentine

Porgy and Bess

Water Babies 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

“So please tell me if there are typos and/or omissions, please tell me, I'll do an update“

I got this one more because it was a performance not too far from where I live now. It’s a poorly recorded bootleg. It came to me from Italy. It was from the night he was supposedly shot while waiting to pick his girlfriend up…

Shot square so it wouldn’t rotate. Guess what :(

46722554-F053-45A3-865B-22CD381478DF.jpeg

59E8DA01-1BBA-4752-A6C7-B9F7AB0C0419.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

39 minutes ago, amped said:

“So please tell me if there are typos and/or omissions, please tell me, I'll do an update“

I got this one more because it was a performance not too far from where I live now. It’s a poorly recorded bootleg. It came to me from Italy. It was from the night he was supposedly shot while waiting to pick his girlfriend up…

Shot square so it wouldn’t rotate. Guess what :(

46722554-F053-45A3-865B-22CD381478DF.jpeg

59E8DA01-1BBA-4752-A6C7-B9F7AB0C0419.jpeg

Dude, wrong thread.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, amped said:

Mustang had several CDs on his list (in this thread). When I did the quote, I was trying not to put that whole list up again. My bad.

Don’t worry mate - we will give you a hall pass on that one 

Music is the winner every time 🤘

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

6 hours ago, amped said:

Mustang had several CDs on his list (in this thread). When I did the quote, I was trying not to put that whole list up again. My bad.

@amped, you see. You once told me where you live. Being I was born and raised there. We never dropped someones name. We had a saying for guys like you..... 🐀.☺️

• Haha 2